The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The Cornish Lurcher Championships 2008

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
TIGGERGOULD said:
marks dog cat has been bred for working not racing....she only races for fun!!..i think it is remarkable the way she came back and run after getting stuffed in the hedge by saxon, which to me says you dont have to put £100 on the table to see which is the best dog!!!..in my opinion she is a strong and couragous dog!!..probably the best in the country..[in my opinion]then on the side you have chase broken leg 2years ago i have seen how russell never give up on her and it was her day to become a champion good on ya russell your atrue sport and well done chase what a champion  :cheers:   :cheers:   :cheers:   :cheers:

helsbels16 said:
mck said:
HI to hellsbells after reading my previous posts i am confused as to where i have bragged? please highlight this for me as i also do not like the thought of braggers.
I must say though I am very proud of my dog as mark is of his . :cheers:

hi russel,sorry i felt it had to be said,i think a dog that came reserve which was on its 18th run to a dog that was on its second run and lost to cat on its 1st run has no braggin rights cause you have told a lot of people you beat cat,and we all know there isnt a chance in hell if shes fresh,anyway rant over no hard feelings well done on your 2 wins,

maybe..but.that.little.dog.ran.out.its.skin(chase).and.kat.in.my.eyes.ran.2.her.

full,maybe.after.say.18.runs.but.its.up.2.the.owner.....i.used.2.keep.my.good.bit

ch.back.just.4.racing.so.she.was.fresh.and.she.cleaned.up.9.times.out.of.10.if.no

t,more...so.ts.down.2.the.dog.and.owner.

I.would.like.2.say.a.big.well.done.2.Chris.(andChase).coming.3rd.in.the.overs.ra

cing.on.sunday.in.the.championships.a.dog.i.breed.3.days.over.being.a.pup,watch.o

ut.next.year :D ...

Joe. :cheers: :luck:

well anyway, enough is enough. im not saying anything to fall out with anyone, everyone done well and everyone has there own opinion, i was just expressing mine! :thumbsup:

i still cant uploade my photos.......please can anyone tell me how to downsize my pictures coz it keeps saying they are to big!!!!!!!

helsbels16 said:
well anyway, enough is enough.  im not saying anything to fall out with anyone, everyone done well and everyone has there own opinion,  i was just expressing mine!  :thumbsup:
i still cant uploade my photos.......please can anyone tell me how to downsize my pictures coz it keeps saying they are to big!!!!!!!

i usually put my pictures in photo bucket and resize them in there

joeorcheston said:
helsbels16 said:
mck said:
HI to hellsbells after reading my previous posts i am confused as to where i have bragged? please highlight this for me as i also do not like the thought of braggers.
I must say though I am very proud of my dog as mark is of his . :cheers:

hi russel,sorry i felt it had to be said,i think a dog that came reserve which was on its 18th run to a dog that was on its second run and lost to cat on its 1st run has no braggin rights cause you have told a lot of people you beat cat,and we all know there isnt a chance in hell if shes fresh,anyway rant over no hard feelings well done on your 2 wins,

maybe..but.that.little.dog.ran.out.its.skin(chase).and.kat.in.my.eyes.ran.2.her.

full,maybe.after.say.18.runs.but.its.up.2.the.owner.....i.used.2.keep.my.good.bit

ch.back.just.4.racing.so.she.was.fresh.and.she.cleaned.up.9.times.out.of.10.if.no

t,more...so.ts.down.2.the.dog.and.owner.

I.would.like.2.say.a.big.well.done.2.Chris.(andChase).coming.3rd.in.the.overs.ra

cing.on.sunday.in.the.championships.a.dog.i.breed.3.days.over.being.a.pup,watch.o

ut.next.year :D ...

Joe. :cheers: :luck:

hey i quite agree, that puppy of chris's is cracking, i cant wait to see it next year, it goes like shit off a shovel!!! :cheers:

Anyone know what paper the pictures from the weekend are going to be in and is

anyone going to send an article to the countrymans weekly? :lol:

helsbels16 said:
anyone going to send an article to the countrymans weekly?    :lol:

Linda & Keith always send report & photo of all champions to The Countryman's Weekly.

Goran said:
helsbels16 said:
anyone going to send an article to the countrymans weekly?    :lol:

Linda & Keith always send report & photo of all champions to The Countryman's Weekly.

oh rite, thats cool. Do you know which local newspaper it will be in coz ive bought the west briton today and it doesnt seem to be in there anywhere? :rant: :thumbsup:

Hi all,

Just to let you know that ive put a load more vids of Sundays working events onto our Photobucket acc 'click on my signature' to see them :thumbsup:

Thanks for all your great comments and thank you all for coming to the show in all that weather :blink:

And a big thanks to all of our helpers who through rain or shine helped to keep the show going :cheers:

Drift said:
Hi all,
Just to let you know that ive put a load more vids of Sundays working events onto our Photobucket acc 'click on my signature' to see them :thumbsup:

Thanks for all your great comments and thank you all for coming to the show in all that weather :blink:

And a big thanks to all of our helpers who through rain or shine helped to keep the show going :cheers:

Hello, fantastic pictures, nice one! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

lovely pic's he's looks just like his dad but little big lol

Is there anyway of getting a copy of the video's from the website? some of them are of my dog and are really good so i would like to have them for keep sake!! :b

ok......here it goes, my 1st go at uploading some pictures!!! :lol:

DSCF1647JPGcolour.jpg

bazil071.jpg

bazil062.jpg

DSCF1652.jpg

DSCF1661.jpg

SL270138.jpg

show092.jpg

Picture029.jpg

:oops: sorry bout that, i moved the pictures into a new album and it took them off here as well i think!

here they are again.............

bazil062.jpg

bazil071.jpg

DSCF1647JPGcolour.jpg

DSCF1652.jpg

DSCF1661.jpg

SL270138.jpg

show092.jpg

Picture029.jpg

I WOULD LIKE 2 TAKE MY HAT OFF 2 MY UNCLE MARK FOR DOING A EXCELLENT JOB OF JUDGING :thumbsup: I KNOW NOW THAT HE WAS NOT BIASED TOWARDS WHIPPET X GREYHOUNDS THAT WAS PUT IN FRONT OF HIM :thumbsup:

LOVE THOSE BOOTS ;) EVEN THOUGH THEY MADE YOU LOOK GAY :lol:

YOUR FAVOURITE PEN PAL.........TT

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back