The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The Devil Wears Black Stripes Not Prada

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
What a gorgeous new addition to your pack :wub: :wub: . Gracie has lost her lovely puppy smell so if you can bottle some for me .....!and she looks so grown up in comparison. (Still think Zana is totally stunning though!)
Just spotted this......i have to admit my Zana has got the x factor :wub:

And i know im wishing her life away but i can't wait to see what Tala

looks like as a adult. I do love pups but is there anything more beautiful

than a sleek shiney adult whippet ♥♥♥

What a gorgeous new addition to your pack :wub: :wub: . Gracie has lost her lovely puppy smell so if you can bottle some for me .....!and she looks so grown up in comparison. (Still think Zana is totally stunning though!)

yes, LOTS of sleek shiny adults :wub:

yes a nice crumbly pensioner whippet, they are the best x

Angels with broken Halo's :lol: :lol: :lol:

Angelhalo.gif

Bloody lush :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

oh she's lovely, I hope my sofa looks like that in a few years ;) might have to work on the other half a bit though, so far he thinks one whippet in the bed is enough, I say we need a bigger bed!

oh she's lovely, I hope my sofa looks like that in a few years ;) might have to work on the other half a bit though, so far he thinks one whippet in the bed is enough, I say we need a bigger bed!

No no no..........one Whippet is not enough :lol: :lol:

I think it must be a MAN thing!

:wub: she is gorgous Ann,xx and your pictures are always soooo lovely,xx :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back