The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The Devil Wears Black Stripes Not Prada

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
So pleased shes settled quickly for you annie, she looks a bossy madam :lol:

hope one day the devil in black stripes gets to meet the devil in full cloak :lol: :b

How does she get on with the other Girls..........look at these........what do you think....... :huggles:
four1.jpg

love this pic ann, so glad shes setteling in well, she utterly gorgeous :wub: :wub:

Tala is gorgeous ann :wub:

the photo's of them all together is lush

you could of put a nicer collar on zana (w00t)

poor little mare having to wear a chewed one :lol: :lol:

Looks like the beautiful Tala has settled in just fine with the girls.

Only one thing Ann Zana will be feeling left out you are going to have to have number 5.

That came around early. Looks like she is settling well. You don't need me to tell you she's gorgeous...but I will anyway.

She is one of the pack ,its great to see em gel straight off ,thanks for pics .Also ,she is nothing short of Bloody gorgeous !

She is beautiful, I knew you would have to have her! Welcome to "The Dark Side". Naughty Jazzy can't wait to meet her and teach her naughty things!

aww she loverly ann :wub: love that pic of them all :wub:

Tala is gorgeous ann :wub: the photo's of them all together is lush

you could of put a nicer collar on zana (w00t)

poor little mare having to wear a chewed one :lol: :lol:
Now listen here Hawkeye......have a word with

K will you...........she's chief collar chewer :lol:

The Dark side......i like that :lol: :lol:

What a gorgeous new addition to your pack :wub: :wub: . Gracie has lost her lovely puppy smell so if you can bottle some for me .....!

and she looks so grown up in comparison. (Still think Zana is totally stunning though!)

I just love new addition pictures... :lol: brings back so many memories.....and Ann youve picked a little beauty there...in Tala :wub: :wub:

especially love the four of them on the sofa...how lovely they are all getting on so well already... :huggles: ;) so glad for you... :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Awww Ann she is beautiful :wub: and looks like she has settled right in. I love the picture of her on the couch with the rest of your girl :huggles:

Awwwww she's a wee beauty :wub: And SO lovely to see how quickly she and your other girls have all settled in together :)

Don't think you've showed us enough piccies tho'.....WE NEED MORE!!!!!! :lol:

What an utterly gorgeous family. Some of those pics brought tears to my eyes, they're adorable together :wub:

awww Ann im so pleased for you Tala is gourgouse and I love the photos of your 4 girlies. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: one each and one for you hun.

What an utterly gorgeous family. Some of those pics brought tears to my eyes, they're adorable together :wub:
Bless you, you soppy bugger :lol: ............they do look beautiful though dont they :huggles:

Thanks sue :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back