The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The Only Litter Of Puppies Sired By William Mckeown's Top Show Dog

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
100_0541.jpg

Bitch pup taken today 20/01/10

100_0545.jpg

The fawn's look like they are going to be broken coated, rather than rough. They will be 6 weeks old this friday.

Oh they are adorable & are looking so healthy.

Catkin is a brilliant name ;)

William and Samantha Mckeown are coming over to collect Marisol, Tommy Bingham, and Declan's dog on the Shugborough weekend :)) , Clint should be with them, if theres room in the van! :wub: . So it will be a group outing to the show on the sunday, hopefully Willow will be in shape for the straight racing, and Clint will be looking his best for the show ( he doesn't think chasing a plastic bag is entertaining -_- ! ).

I'll put my beddy cross ( Begw ) in the sim coursing for her first time, and Pippy can have a go in the straight racing. It'll be an early start, and a long, busy, and hopefully succesful day. :luck:

Its a shame that our pups will be too young to come. :(

William and Samantha Mckeown are coming over to collect Marisol, Tommy Bingham, and Declan's dog on the Shugborough weekend :)) , Clint should be with them, if theres room in the van! :wub: . So it will be a group outing to the show on the sunday, hopefully Willow will be in shape for the straight racing, and Clint will be looking his best for the show ( he doesn't think chasing a plastic bag is entertaining -_- ! ).I'll put my beddy cross ( Begw ) in the sim coursing for her first time, and Pippy can have a go in the straight racing. It'll be an early start, and a long, busy, and hopefully succesful day. :luck:

Its a shame that our pups will be too young to come. :(

Clint is definately coming to Shugborough :wub: :D .

I can't believe how time flies by, the pups were 6 weeks old on friday. Some are going to their new homes next friday!.

They are moving out of the dining room, into a stable!!. The horses are having to share, but its a bit too much to have them all in the house at this age, we've cleared all the neighbours out of newspaper!!!.

Of course, Catkin is staying in the house!, she sat on the sofa all night with me last night! :))

They are moving out of the dining room, into a stable!!. The horses are having to share, but its a bit too much to have them all in the house at this age, we've cleared all the neighbours out of newspaper!!!. Of course, Catkin is staying in the house!, she sat on the sofa all night with me last night! :))
Aww,Marie,Catkin is simply stunning.I was desperate for one of your babies,but being practicle,for once,i knew they would just be a bit too big for us,however

i know when i see the others,i will be very,very,jealious!!!!

See you at Shugborough.

Amandax

Last edited by a moderator:
Nevermind, I'm sure you'll be full of regret when you see them!. ;) :)

They won't be at Shugborough, and the next show in our diary is Thoresby Park, a lurcherworld event, near Ollerton, we have'nt been there before. Its the 20th & 21st march, I don't know if there's anything on within travelling distance before that.

William ( Clint's daddy! ) is in this weeks Countryman's Weekly with one of his other dogs "Ce Ce" :)

We had Willow last week, William this week, I wonder who's going to be in it next week ?! ;)

They have started to fly the nest!!!

Two have just left, a brindle bitch, who has gone locally to Chris from Ellesmere. Many thanks to Roy Bradley for introducing us.Also a fawn dog, has just set off on a very long journey to Poole, in Dorset, with Judy and her family. Good luck to all concerned, and we look forward to seeing pics etc. :luck: :)

Good luck to Phil and Cath, who have just left with a brindle dog pup :luck: . They live 4 miles away from us, but they are going to move to Greece!, so we are going to be truely international, as 3 are going to Northern Ireland too!. :)

You must feel a bit sad Marie,but they sound like they are off to lovely homes.

Amandax

After a noisy trip back to Poole, where Jasper seemed determined to take over the driver's seat, he seems to be settling in...

jasper1b.jpg

jaspercoat.jpg

Sorry about the poor quality, we didn't want to disturb him with a flash!

My main worry, the meeting with the cat, has gone well so far. They've had a few staring matches, one nose to nose, the cat let out a little hiss, Jasper backed off... they'll be fine! Jasper is now asleep again in his basket... it could be a long night as I'm not sure I can listen to him cry :>

Thank you Marie for being so welcoming and for letting us meet your lovely dogs and puppies!

After a noisy trip back to Poole, where Jasper seemed determined to take over the driver's seat, he seems to be settling in...
jasper1b.jpg

jaspercoat.jpg

Sorry about the poor quality, we didn't want to disturb him with a flash!

My main worry, the meeting with the cat, has gone well so far. They've had a few staring matches, one nose to nose, the cat let out a little hiss, Jasper backed off... they'll be fine! Jasper is now asleep again in his basket... it could be a long night as I'm not sure I can listen to him cry :>

Thank you Marie for being so welcoming and for letting us meet your lovely dogs and puppies!
Jasper looks very content :) . Good luck with him, and we'll see you in april, if you have any questios, please don't hesitate to ask.

William ( Clint's daddy! ) is in this weeks Countryman's Weekly with one of his other dogs "Ce Ce" :) We had Willow last week, William this week, I wonder who's going to be in it next week ?! ;)
william actually won best in show with ce,ce at the mourne show, hard to believe that she has a big amount of bedlington in her make up,

William ( Clint's daddy! ) is in this weeks Countryman's Weekly with one of his other dogs "Ce Ce" :) We had Willow last week, William this week, I wonder who's going to be in it next week ?! ;)
william actually won best in show with ce,ce at the mourne show, hard to believe that she has a big amount of bedlington in her make up,
Yes, she looks like a whippet / breyhound type, and her father is very bedlington looking!. William puts 100% into his dogs, and the results he gets show it. He and Sam are very excited about Clints pups, they are having a dog and a bitch.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back