The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The Only Litter Of Puppies Sired By William Mckeown's Top Show Dog

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Jasper looks like he feels very important with his harness on. We are planning to come down to Dorset at the end of march for some lurcher racing, I think its near Shaftsbury somewhere, I'll let you know, as we would love to see him
That would be great! It's good to see Meg too - thanks for the photos cag.

THAT IT, THEY HAVE ALL GONE!!!!!!!.

William and Samantha came over at the weekend, we went to Shugborough, and then they left early mon a.m with the last 3 pups.

They all travelled well, and Declan met his boy for the first time!. They are all settling in very well.

I've had an email off Luke from Devon, who had a fawn dog pup. He has called him Maximus, and is very happy with him.

Our Catkin is a little madam!!.

What a wonderful experience the whole thing has been :) , we have met some lovely people.and we are 100% happy with all of the homes the pups have gone to.

Willow has her figure back already, but she is still looking for the pups :( . At least she has Catkin.

here are some pictures of max so you can all see how he is doing, he is growing noticably bigger everyday and is a very nice tempered, obedient puppy! :D

he is very well house trained when he is at our house, but when he is at mothers he has a thing about weeing everywhere!!!! we think it has something to do with the other dogs that live there! He is very happy and we are really pleased with him!! cant wait to start working with him when he gets a bit older!

DSCF15582.jpg

Hi! Max is looking gorgeous - a credit to you. In fact all the pups are superb :)

Max is so like Jasper! Though he's got a more delicate head - I often think I can see a touch of the Irish Terrier in Jasper.

Not sure about the obedient bit - Jasper has taken to checking what sort of treat I have before he decides whether to obey or not :angry: And if he reckons he's too tired for his bedtime wee I can get him to go straight to his basket by saying 'garden' :D

Max is so like Jasper! Though he's got a more delicate head - I often think I can see a touch of the Irish Terrier in Jasper.
Not sure about the obedient bit - Jasper has taken to checking what sort of treat I have before he decides whether to obey or not :angry: And if he reckons he's too tired for his bedtime wee I can get him to go straight to his basket by saying 'garden' :D
William McKeown saw your photo's of Jasper, and said he is very irish terrier, and was very impressed with him. Looking at the pics, we think you have ended up with the biggest of the litter!!.

Jasper's character and "ways"!!, sound exactly like Catkin, they both take after theit "diva" mother!!. ;)

It must be a lurcher thing... Jasper went to a 'puppy party' at Pets at Home this evening. All the puppies sat attentively as a staff member talked about health care and early training, but the eyes of Jasper and a deerhound x lurcher bitch of the same age met :wub: and they spent the whole time play-fighting in a ball of fuzz with legs and tails sticking out. Some of his barking and growling even had me worried - I've never heard him sound so worked up before - but luckily the other owners were long-time lurcher owners so weren't concerned, and there were no yelps of pain so he was presumably being more gentle with her than he is with me occasionally :huh:

He's now swooned out on the sofa like a love-lorn teenager ;)

It must be a lurcher thing... Jasper went to a 'puppy party' at Pets at Home this evening. All the puppies sat attentively as a staff member talked about health care and early training, but the eyes of Jasper and a deerhound x lurcher bitch of the same age met :wub: and they spent the whole time play-fighting in a ball of fuzz with legs and tails sticking out. Some of his barking and growling even had me worried - I've never heard him sound so worked up before - but luckily the other owners were long-time lurcher owners so weren't concerned, and there were no yelps of pain so he was presumably being more gentle with her than he is with me occasionally :huh:
He's now swooned out on the sofa like a love-lorn teenager ;)
That pic of him is absolutely stunning, he's got a posh collar too!.

Catkin sounds really fierce when she is playing with our dogs, she growls, barks and snarls, but like you say, no body gets hurt. He was probably just over excited at seeing another dog.

We have started socializing Catkin with other dogs, she seems a bit nervous of strangers, but she likes going in the car.

She has had a collar on for the first time this week, so is doing lots of scratching. When she is used to it, will will introduce the lead!!!.

We have started socializing Catkin with other dogs, she seems a bit nervous of strangers, but she likes going in the car.
Whereas Jasper loves people and hates the car! It's three minutes drive to where I can let him have a good romp and he cries all the way there and back apart from when we're stopped at traffic lights. I'm hoping he'll realise soon that cars mean FUN!

I've had an email off Declan from Northern Ireland, telling me that the fawn dog pup that he had, has settled in, and that he is really pleased with him. He still can't decide on a name though!.

How's Meg doing Cag ?
Meg is doing fine - the training is going great - she sits and lies - responds well to No! when she gets a little naughty :p . She can have her 2nd injection at 12 weeks and then she can go out in the big wide world a week later ( cant wait for that!) She doesnt mind her collar but is really not happy on the lead :( - but Im sure all that will change when she realizes it means 'walkies' lol

She has learned that the doorbell means visitors and stands at the door wagging her tail ready to pounce - she is so friendly.

Its great to hear how the other pups are all getting on and love the pics - we need to see an updated catkin!

max loves going out on his lead for a walk and he brings his ball too most of the time, before he gets bored!!! he sits and lies and he has been out for his second days ferreting today! he loved it but showed more interest in trying to eat the rabbits than anything else really!

How's Meg doing Cag ?
Meg is doing fine - the training is going great - she sits and lies - responds well to No! when she gets a little naughty :p . She can have her 2nd injection at 12 weeks and then she can go out in the big wide world a week later ( cant wait for that!) She doesnt mind her collar but is really not happy on the lead :( - but Im sure all that will change when she realizes it means 'walkies' lol

She has learned that the doorbell means visitors and stands at the door wagging her tail ready to pounce - she is so friendly.

Its great to hear how the other pups are all getting on and love the pics - we need to see an updated catkin!
Glad that Meg's doing well. I'll put a pic of Catkin on asap, haven't taken any for ages!. She is getting bigger every day.

max loves going out on his lead for a walk and he brings his ball too most of the time, before he gets bored!!! he sits and lies and he has been out for his second days ferreting today! he loved it but showed more interest in trying to eat the rabbits than anything else really!
LOL!, when I put my ferrets in the kennel for a run, Catkin runs up and down barking at them, but when she is face to face with them, without a fence between them, she isn't as brave!.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back