The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The Parkstone Vases (32 Dog Stake)

Oooooo you nasty man  Kane is very offended by that
Lesley, Tell Kaney i'm realy sorry but that he should remember the grass isnt greener on the other side :- "

^_^ He knows you don't mean it cos only me and Jordan call him Kaney, you call him other things he's heard you :p

you call him other things he's heard you
WOULD I :- "

went to a carol service the other night it was lovely to hear the kids singing about him>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

"little Donkey Little Donkey" :- "

Cheeky bugger (w00t) is is well offended now, I will need to give him extra cuddles for that :eek:

Mark Roberts said:
you call him other things he's heard you
WOULD I :- "

went to a carol service the other night it was lovely to hear the kids singing about him>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

"little Donkey Little Donkey" :- "

oh how rude!! poor Kane....

my girls are sending him loads of snogs.... :wub:

Kane!!! baby!!!! auntie tanya loves you whatever :wub: :wub:

mr Roberts! the official kane fan club will be after you!!!! :rant:

[SIZE=14pt]UPDATE[/SIZE]

Just had Willie Carson on the phone he fancies a come back ride :- "

If you don't stop being cheeky he says he won't come then you will get no comedy entertainment on the day 8)

*Lesley* said:
If you don't stop being cheeky he says he won't come then you will get no comedy entertainment on the day 8)

Yaaaay! another free ticket into round 2 for Dij!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Lesley* said:
Well exactly - it was worth the journey just to watch Kane :wub: Supe & Star are very pleased they havent been drawn against Kane as he's in a class all of his own 8)

Wheeeeeeeeeee!

Cottage all booked! Coming up on the Friday and staying til Monday morning :D

Soooooo, what entertainments are you northerners laying on for us travelers then?????

urchin said:
Wheeeeeeeeeee!
Cottage all booked! Coming up on the Friday and staying til Monday morning :D

Soooooo, what entertainments are you northerners laying on for us travelers then?????

Are you staying in the same place as last time Charlie you are very welcome to come and visit us over the weekend it's very mad but very good fun :huggles:

am staying much closer to the clubhouse this time Lesley - but would be good to meet up anyway!

If the weather's good my vote goes for a nice whippie walk on the Sunday

what entertainments are you northerners laying on for us travelers then?????
we could arrange some tarmacing or heather picking :- " sorry wronge travellers.

party time friday night in the clubhouse :- "

there are a few birthdays to celebrate!!!!

c u there charlie! :cheers:

Mark Roberts said:
what entertainments are you northerners laying on for us travelers then?????
we could arrange some tarmacing or heather picking :- " sorry wronge travellers.

and whats wrong with tarmaccing / heather picking !! (w00t) how do you think i afforded to get there last time :- "

and whats wrong with tarmaccing / heather picking !!  how do you think i afforded to get there last time
nowt wrong with it lass did a bit in my younger days with some of the lads o:)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back