The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The Parkstone Vases (32 Dog Stake)

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Very nice Sarah & Bob & im sure everyone will be looking forward to another top days sport & FUN with like minded people :thumbsup:

I'll be off to Batley's next week for pigs ears (1 for every dog running on the day) and the packets of chews for the winners and runner ups ......We are really looking forward to Feb :D

Paula Roberts said:
Max said can he have a tripe stick instead Hannah. :lol:

:lol: Tell Max NO .......As we have to travel a long way in a small space ...... Rae and myself couldn't cope with hours of smelling tripe sticks :x ....Though I guess our lot wouldn't mind :D

Max said he"ll have a pigs ear then seeing as Auntie Hannah & Auntie Rae are bringing them, Glad him & Vinnie arent running together, we"d never tell them apart. :lol:

We're getting excited - well Me and Dij are, Bloggs is grumbling about discrimination against wee odd dogs with impure bloodlines :lol: and says he might eat my car if I leave him there this time (w00t) says he's been practising on the sofa

Last edited by a moderator:
urchin said:
We're getting excited - well Me and Dij are, Bloggs is grumbling about discrimination against wee odd dogs with impure bloodlines  :lol: and says he might eat my car if I leave him there this time  (w00t)   says he's been practising on the sofa
tell bloggs that the lowly "it" dog girly tippy will be there so those of impure breeding and happy chewy natures will be in small numbers but there in force!!! (w00t)

[SIZE=14pt]UPDATE[/SIZE]

Unfortunatly Elgadane black mogel has had to be withdrawn from the meeting.

This lets in 1 of Jue332's dogs ~ RHODEAN LOVE ON THE RUN

Amended Line Up

Cyanara Ice Saint Of Niisyf

v

Big Brother Strikes

Cuttyfield Sashas Secret

v

Hillsdown Daydreamer

Niisyf Heres Otto

v

Vensuter Crimson Belle

Lynperry Wonder

v

Penny Pictures

Lamplight Dancing Queen

v

Winterfell Tinkerbelle

High Jinx

v

Rhodean Rhapsody In August

Pennymeadow Pot Black

v

Lynperry Wild Flower

Parkstone Take A Chance

v

All Black & Beautyfull

Parkstone Queen Of The Nile

v

Avismare Midnight Star

Carls Rapid Lady Of Busgbushburrow

v

Eugenie Princess

Lynperry Waterloo Boy

v

Caloony Silver Digaloo

Weatroyde Once Upon A Wish

v

Pennymeadow Black Jack

Stars Strike Heart & Soul

v

High Island Just Jessie

Ajuna Joe Bloggs

v

Starvass Moonlighting

Elgadan Cast No Shadow

v

Starlet Fair Starry Night

RHODEAN LOVE ON THE RUN

v

Trudys Scumpcious Of Pennymeadow

Still waiting on a few entry fees to arrive :thumbsup:

New reserves list as they will move up should any further dogs withdraw.

1/ CUTTYFIELD LUFFRAS LEGACY

2/ Bruntsfield Drambuie

3/ SAVILPARK SESSAME (Julies)

4/ Lamplyte Nyjinsky (Hannahs)

5/ STARSTIKES LITTLE BY LITTLE (Hannahs)

Last edited by a moderator:
IS THERE SOMETHING GOING ON THAT IS MAKING jULIE & SARAH GET EXCITED. (w00t)

I KNOW WHAT IT IS :thumbsup:

./

ITS SPRY"S PUPPIES. :huggles:

Winter 2008/9 dates (dont enter for these dates just ad them to your diaries)[/url][/color]

i've somthing else in the pipeline as well but thats secret for the time being. :thumbsup:

That sounds good to me :thumbsup: & as always im sure the one in the pipeline will be a top class event & full of FUNNNNNNNNNN for all who take part :thumbsup:

That sounds good to me thumbsup.gif & as always im sure the one in the pipeline will be a top class event & full of FUNNNNNNNNNN for all who take part thumbsup.gif

Oh no not FUNNNNNNN (w00t)

Rae and myself are looking forward to seeing whats in your pipeline Mr R :lol: :teehee: ..... Supe and the V Man have started their training, and joined their local weight lifting, power walking, aerobics and synchronised swimming classes (I guess they are just trying to cover all of the bases here) ..... :teehee:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back