The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The Parkstone Vases (32 Dog Stake)

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Just spoke with our slipper Mr Tony Dent from The EAWCC & he said he & his Dad Mr Burt Dent also from The EAWCC are realy looking forward to this event & im sure they will get a real Northern welcome two more genuine coursing men you could not wish to meet IMO real gents :thumbsup:

Mark Roberts said:
Ok folks
now wanting to be as fair as possible to all who have dogs running in the main stake, if there is enough interest how about instead of the cancelled reserve stake we run an 8 dog stake open to any whippet (kc or not) but must be of whippet type although a little extra hair allowed?.

if theres enough interest we'll put it on so come on who's entering.

1 ~ BloggsDog ? 

2 ~ Highislands Iggy (its whippet type?)

3 ~

4 ~

5 ~

6 ~

7 ~

8 ~

Rossets to the winner/ru up
I take it nobody's actualy interested in this extra stake then?

Bloggs is!

I don't know, a girl goes out for one blummin night *MumbleGrumbleChunterMumbleGrumble*

My Border Collie Ellie said she loves lure coursing, but dosn't fit the type
now under that allowed ect hair if you were to shave it then it would be whippet type (ish) lol

we are!!!! if i do the trip in a day i can ring several???
you can RING who you want but are you bringing any :- "

OK so for this special all comers stake :blink: we've got so far,

1 ~ Ellie (Hannahs whippet in descuise)

2 ~ oakmoorehill bafana at highisland

3 ~ highisland Mabel

4 ~ Highisland tippy tip toes (were do owners get names from :- " )

5 ~ Jobloggs

6 ~

7 ~

8 ~

anyone intending to enter the stake above please be aware this is a fun stake you may or maynot be drawn and run against non whippets so please only enter if your happy to run against any breed (I must be mad you lot lead me astray o:) )

don't know, a girl goes out for one blummin night *MumbleGrumbleChunterMumbleGrumble*
there you go Tanya Urchins got a name for your next pup ~ *MumbleGrumbleChunterMumbleGrumble* :lol: :oops: o:)

This stake should be GREAT, :cheers: cant wait to see all the whippet types. :lol:

is number 5 my Bloggs? cuz he's not JoBloggs - i think he's the rather special proper whippet!

(w00t) Ellie's entered (w00t) .......To put anyone's mind at rest, she has raced 2 other dogs at South Cotswolds (1 lurcher and a Dobe cross) on a straight ......She has raced a GSD round the Cotswolds bend and she HAS lure coursed oh and hunts :D ......She's completely clean and is just mad keen for the lure :lol: .....Her worst fault is she'll try to retrieve the lure back to me :huggles: ......and at nearly 9 years old I must, Must, MUST go and get her really fit so she's not really, Really, REALLY slaughtered :b .........

can i bring my pit bull and give him a try at the lure.. he likes fur so should chase..

Leia said she'd love to go in the extra stake please :D 23 inch whippet/saluki cross with 3.5 legs :b Has also always ran clean with other dogs.

We can vouch for Hannah's Ellie :thumbsup:

(So that's 5 whippets a border collie (w00t) and a lurcher we're bringing :lol: )

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we might be taking Shanaz as well :wub: (I'll find out Sunday)....So only the 6 Whippets, 1 Border Collie and 1 Lurcher .....between the two of us in an estate car or small van ...Easy peasy or what :lol: .....

oi roberts , you will stop being my extra special friend if you continue to be nasty :- " :oops:

tippy toes is madam tip whom has white tips to her toes !!! she was being called trip trap troll so think tippy is better!!! (w00t)

Rae no pinching tippy due to bad naming lol :D

im now doing the trip from great yarmouth with a new car , so far dog hair free!!! thats all about to change isnt it!!! :lol: if i have room can ring a non ped and a lurcher???? oh and small boy alfred and candice!!!! im sure i will manage to drive with a crooked neck :lol:

look forwards to seeing you all soon :huggles:

posh totty said:
oi roberts , you will stop being my extra special friend if you continue to be nasty  :- "  :oops:
tippy toes is madam tip whom has white tips to her toes !!! she was being called trip trap troll so think tippy is better!!!  (w00t)

Rae no pinching tippy due to bad naming lol  :D

look forwards to seeing you all soon  :huggles:

Tippy :wub: <thinks to self - must steal Tippy, Tanya wont notice :- " >

Well this should be a very interesting event at this rate its going to over shadow the Main event LOL :p

ok so far we have the dogs below.

3 ~ highisland Mabel

4 ~ Highisland tippy tip toes (were do owners get names from )

5 ~ rather special proper whippet! (urchins)

6 ~ Leia (Rae's)

7 ~

8 ~

oi roberts , you will stop being my extra special friend if you continue to be nasty
PROMISE o:) :oops: :lol: :- " :thumbsup: :p :huggles: must say I was a bit disapointed that your not running "Highisland Piky princess" ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Her worst fault is she'll try to retrieve the lure back to me
just so long as she takes it around the rollers on the way back? :thumbsup:

Well i must say the extra event will probably be the best on the day for the fun value, having seen Ellie :wub: in Somerset a few years ago she is one of the gentlest dogs i have ever met. :huggles: and very obedient, so she must only have a tiny bit of whippet in her. :- " :lol:

in Somerset a few years ago she is one of the gentlest dogs i have ever met.  and very obedient
till someone encouraged her to be naughty and not do what her owner wanted her to? :- "

but she's got a very gentle nature.

the cameras will definatly be out for this stake lol :thumbsup:

Really looking forward to this stake :D ......I've never forgotten someone encouraging Ellie to be naughty, so just for that I'll let you hold on to Ellie during the lure coursing :D .......Now think of how bad Jacob is and times that by 3 :lol:

I've never forgotten someone encouraging Ellie to be naughty
Well if youy will claim to have the perfectly behaved dog that wont even be naughty when encouraged youve got to expect someone to try it out :- " who ever that was o:)

Mark Roberts said:
Well this should be a very interesting event at this rate its going to over shadow the Main event LOL  :p
ok so far we have the dogs below.

3 ~ highisland Mabel

4 ~ Highisland tippy tip toes (were do owners get names from  )

5 ~ rather special proper whippet! (urchins)

6 ~ Leia (Rae's)

7 ~

8 ~

oi roberts , you will stop being my extra special friend if you continue to be nasty
PROMISE o:) :oops: :lol: :- " :thumbsup: :p :huggles: must say I was a bit disapointed that your not running "Highisland Piky princess" ;)

highisland pikey princess is jessie , i just havent applied for it yet :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back