The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The Parkstone Vases (32 Dog Stake)

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Mark Roberts said:
Well this should be a very interesting event at this rate its going to over shadow the Main event LOL  :p
ok so far we have the dogs below.

1 ~ Ellie (Hannahs whippet in descuise)

2 ~ oakmoorehill bafana at highisland

3 ~ highisland Mabel

4 ~ Highisland tippy tip toes (were do owners get names from  )

5 ~ rather special proper whippet! (urchins)

6 ~ Leia (Rae's)

7 ~

8 ~

Lol nooooo JoBloggs is the rather special proper whippet :wub:

Bloggs is my super-duper daft as a brush, number 1 numpter almost-whippet

:D

Paula Roberts said:
Well i must say the extra event will probably be the best on the day for the fun value, having seen Ellie :wub:   in Somerset a few years ago she is one of the gentlest dogs i have ever met. :huggles:   and very obedient, so she must only have a tiny bit of whippet in her. :- "  :lol:
Someone has conveniently forgotten to tell me about this.......I remember Ellie & Yasmine running loose around the site, I expect their owners were in the pub...but there is obviously another story too.... :- " Hannah ?????

I remember Ellie & Yasmine running loose around the site, I expect their owners were in the pub...but there is obviously another story too
I remember that as well very well trained dogs :- " I blaim their owners :p good job there was a nice lady around to secure them although it did take her mind of the cleaning duties? did those toilets ever get finished :- "

Ah but that is the sign of a well trained dog as she would only listen to her owner. :huggles: thank god we managed to catch them though, :thumbsup:

Ok folks recieved 2 more entrys yesterday for the extra any breed stake :wacko:

1 ~ Ellie (Hannahs whippet in descuise)

2 ~ oakmoorehill bafana at highisland

3 ~ highisland Mabel

4 ~ Highisland tippy tip toes (were do owners get names from )

5 ~ rather special proper whippet! (urchins)

6 ~ Leia (Rae's)

7 ~ Baygo

8 ~ Little Fly

Entrys now full for both stakes

Main Stake

Cyanara Ice Saint Of Niisyf

v

Big Brother Strikes

Cuttyfield Sashas Secret

v

Hillsdown Daydreamer

Niisyf Heres Otto

v

Lamplyte Nyjinsky

Lynperry Wonder

v

Penny Pictures

Lamplight Dancing Queen

v

Winterfell Tinkerbelle

High Jinx

v

Rhodean Rhapsody In August

Pennymeadow Pot Black

v

Bruntsfield Drambuie

Parkstone Take A Chance

v

Rhodean Love On The Run

Parkstone Queen Of The Nile

v

Avismare Midnight Star

Parkstone True Blue

v

Eugenie Princess

Lynperry Waterloo Boy

v

Caloony Silver Digaloo

Weatroyde Once Upon A Wish

v

Pennymeadow Black Jack

Stars Strike Heart & Soul

v

High Island Just Jessie

Ajuna Joe Bloggs

v

Starvass Moonlighting

Cuttysfield Luffrass Legacy

v

Starlet Fair Starry Night

Savilepark Sessame

v

Trudys Scumpcious Of Pennymeadow

Last edited by a moderator:
Great to see the stakes full, :thumbsup: cant wait only 13 days to go. (w00t)

Well we are really looking forward to this again .......Ellie the Flying Cauliflower :lol: is in hard training as we speak (!) .......She's not going to let those young, fit hound types get the better of her oh no ......So to help her along (and I do hope this isn't illegal :eek: ) we've brought her some glasses (so she can see which way her opponent went :- " ) we also brought her a map of the field (to help her with orientation :lol: ) some roller skates :- " .....alright I guess it would be wrong to tie her to the lure :oops: and lastly a cylinder of oxygen for when she finishes (w00t) ......but hey she'll LOVE it and thats what events like this are all about :D

PMSL

Brilliant

I wish I could draw that would be a fantastic cartoon!!!!!

Cant wait Only got home an hour ago and want to go away again NOW!!!!

The other stake will be hilarious probably more pics of that than the main stakes!! :lol:

Hope Bago comes out of this unscathed hes due at Crufts the following week,trying to win his class this time as he was 2nd last year!!!!!

But we had a real job keeping him from chasing the lure yesterday so its only right he gets a go on the 23rd :- "

Tanya, Bago and fly are there for competition for Highisland Mabel and Highisland Tippy toes should be great!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
could i enter this for the any dog stake.. :D not too good on the bends but once moving not bad. :thumbsup:

(w00t) it would certainly get rid of the little ones. :lol:

Hannah i do hope you dont mind but i"ve pinched your training tips for Meg, as this will be her 1st go round the rollers. :cheers:

PS how do you keep the glasses on, (w00t) and she keeps tripping over the map as shes running, :- "

ive been given a secret training tip by Shona (jinx & Rubys mum) i'm not giving the secret away but i'm off to buy a deep fat fryer and a mars bar :oops:

Love you Shona darling o:)

:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

[SIZE=21pt]FIGHT[/SIZE]

FIGHT

FIGHT

Can I just point out that in a former life I was a Catering manager so these insults are more personal than you think you know!!!!!

Cruising!!!!

BTW 11 more sleeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hurry up Rochdale!!!! :cheers:

Can I just point out that in a former life I was a Catering manager so these insults are more personal than you think you know!!!!!
well your cooking must be good cos shauns a big lad :thumbsup:

Never been to bonny scotland so were looking forward to our trip north later this year. :thumbsup:

I can't wait cos shaun said he'll take me out haggis hunting will I need a ferret or do they live above ground, i'll bring my shotgun incase we get an aggressive one eh?.

Youll look great in a kilt mate

Traditional hunting attire must be worn you know!!!!!

Just watch out though they tend to run for cover up it so watch out!!!!!!!!!! (w00t)

Right now being one who likes to be prepared i've googled HAGGIS HUNTING as I don't want to look stupid in front of Shaun and his mates by admiting i've never hunted haggis before.

so for those who havnt seen haggis hunting here are a few link from what I can gather their mainly found in SAcotland but can be bought oven ready from some larger supermarkets around the country when in season.

ive found this info on one of the sites

Open Season is any month with an 'H' in it..They like to hide in Bagpipe bushes.They only have 3 legs,2 on one side and 1 shorter one on the other,adapted so the can run round hills easier,when exposed they can run at a fair rate.but if forced to turn round,they fall over...

HAGGIS HUNTING 1

HAGGIS HUNTING INFO

Youll look great in a kilt mate Traditional hunting attire must be worn you know!!!!!

Just watch out though they tend to run for cover up it so watch out!!!!!!!!!!
suppose it'll blow the cobwebs away :blink:

Mark Roberts said:
Right now being one who likes to be prepared i've googled HAGGIS HUNTING as I don't want to look stupid in front of Shaun and his mates by admiting i've never hunted haggis before.
so for those who havnt seen haggis hunting here are a few link from what I can gather their mainly found in SAcotland but can be bought oven ready from some larger supermarkets around the country when in season.

ive found this info on one of the sites

Open Season is any month with an 'H' in it..They like to hide in Bagpipe bushes.They only have 3 legs,2 on one side and 1 shorter one on the other,adapted so the can run round hills easier,when exposed they can run at a fair rate.but if forced to turn round,they fall over...

HAGGIS HUNTING 1

HAGGIS HUNTING INFO

PMSL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

im waiting for rae to try to snatch tippy on the run !!!!!!!!!! (w00t)

im really looking forwards to it should be a great day :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back