The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The Parkstone Vases (32 Dog Stake)

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Mark Roberts said:
either way it all ends with a few  :cheers:
Thats how i'm planning to start it as well Digger, Hugo, Deb and myself will be up friday evening ( i'm presuming we can stop overnight friday). Exciting week in store for Hugo - his first ever race meeting this Sunday followed by his first ever

time in slips at the lurecoursing :cheers:

larruu said:
Mark Roberts said:
either way it all ends with a few  :cheers:
Thats how i'm planning to start it as well Digger, Hugo, Deb and myself will be up friday evening ( i'm presuming we can stop overnight friday). Exciting week in store for Hugo - his first ever race meeting this Sunday followed by his first ever

time in slips at the lurecoursing :cheers:

Good luck :luck:

Hope you have a good time :cheers:

TCx

my accommodation plans have gone awry :(

I had booked a cottage for the weekend only a very short distance away from the club - rang to confirm today (as requested) only to be told there had been a mix up and they only let the cottage by the week!

soooooo

i am staying in the cottage i'm in for work purposes an extra night (in Bradford) and will have to drive home after coursing on saturday.

which means, no beer! boo-ooooooo! :(

but i can still come! yaaaaaaaaaaaay! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
We are travelling down on friday night too

See you there for a few mineral waters!!!! :- "

We are staying on Saturday night too so we can have a few after too instead of rushing away like last time :thumbsup:

If anyone needs some digs to stay at, lemme know as we have plenty of room. would be more than happy to put some folkes up. :D

( i'm presuming we can stop overnight friday).
yep theres no limit on the number of night campers can stay but the club house charges £5 per night for camping.

We are staying on Saturday night too so we can have a few after too instead of rushing away like last time
we will be racing on the Sunday so you could always hang around for a run?

If anyone needs some digs to stay at, lemme know as we have plenty of room. would be more than happy to put some folkes up
we'll be down Friday about 5pm :p but seriously a very kind offer especialy as youve already met most of them last time :- " ;)

Oh no now i"ve got to pretend i like a drink on Friday as well. (w00t)

[SIZE=21pt]ONLY ! WEEK TO GO.[/SIZE] (w00t)

JUST A REMINDER THIS MEETING IS ON SATURDAY THE 23rd FEBRUARY (NOT SUNDAY)

Well we've got a new van .....There's a few hic-ups, but we are hoping to have them sorted before Friday other wise it'll be 2 people, 6 Whippets, 1 Lurcher and a collie in Rae's estate car (w00t) .....Oh well we'll have a laugh either way :lol: ......Only a week to go :D

Has someone remembered to order the weather

We want the same weather as last weekend please

Doing the sun dance as we speak!!!

jinx and rubys mum said:
Has someone remembered to order the weatherWe want the same weather as last weekend please

Doing the sun dance as we speak!!!

i think the weather will be just fine.. its the start of summer almost :- " . like another member here said.. the trophy excitement & pleasure guarantee have grown to epic proportion for this meeting. good luck to everyone running.. :cheers:

If anyone needs some digs to stay at, lemme know as we have plenty of room. would be more than happy to put some folkes up

we'll be down Friday about 5pm :p sorted, i'll have your rooms made up hahaha but seriously a very kind offer especialy as youve already met most of them last time :- " ;)

Ok folks i've just come back from meeting with the Rugby Clubs Steward.

Campers are asked to park in the top car park (nearest the Motorway) camping fees are £5 per night payerble to the Club House (Barmen)

The Club house will be open from 7.30pm on Friday night so we can all meet up for a drink or 2 and will remin open till around 10.30pm.

The Club house will be open from 8am Saturday and will be selling Hot Drinks, Bacon, Sasage muffins (baps) throughout the day.

See you all Friday night/Saturday :thumbsup:

Looking forward to next weekend :D ....... Its very admirable for such a newly started club to donate ALL of the proceedings to such a great cause :thumbsup: ..... I do think a normal raffle and a "special" raffle should be done ..... I have 2 bottles of champagne for the special raffle and possibly a bottle of Baileys :- " ..... The more money raised the better, and I'm sure people will dig that little bit deeper to help :thumbsup: .....I know I will as my Mum died of this awful disease :( ........ Must remember though to let Rae know what I've volunteered us for :b :- " :lol:

Mark Roberts said:
Ok folks i've just come back from meeting with the Rugby Clubs Steward.
Campers are asked to park in the top car park (nearest the Motorway) camping fees are £5 per night payerble to the Club House (Barmen)

The Club house will be open from 7.30pm on Friday night so we can all meet up for a drink or 2 and will remin open till around 10.30pm.

The Club house will be open from 8am Saturday and will be selling Hot Drinks, Bacon, Sasage muffins (baps) throughout the day.

See you all Friday night/Saturday  :thumbsup:

No probs see you there

Ill try and remember to pay this time eh!!!!

Strike Whippets said:
Looking forward to next weekend  :D   ....... Its very admirable for such a newly started club to donate ALL of the proceedings to such a great cause  :thumbsup:   ..... I do think a normal raffle and a "special" raffle should be done ..... I have 2 bottles of champagne for the special raffle and possibly a bottle of Baileys  :- "  ..... The more money raised the better, and I'm sure people will dig that little bit deeper to help  :thumbsup:   .....I know I will as my Mum died of this awful disease  :(   ........ Must remember though to let Rae know what I've volunteered us for  :b   :- "  :lol:
Ive got a bottle of smirnoff and a nice bottle of red wine for the raffle too

My aunt went through breast cancer last year and Seans aunt died a few years ago also of breast cancer so we too have a connection to this terrible

disease :oops: :(

A big thank you to Hannah for kindly offering her's & Rae's services for the raffle's from past experiance I know Hannah wont let anyone get away without buying a few (yes a few) tickets.

I also spoke with Hannah's OH Chris last night he's realy looking forward to his peacefull weekend :- " it was worth putting this event on just to hear the relief in his voise o:)

i'm just about to do the draw for the special any breed stake so i'll posat ASAP.

The plan was that there would be no entry fee for this stake but as its now become a Charity event with the proceeeds going to the Coast2Coast Charity walk we thought it would be nice if owners threw £2 a dog into the pot.

ELLIE (Hannah's)

x

RATHER SPECIAL WHIPPET (Urchins)

OAKMOREHILL BAFFANA AT HIGHISLAND (Post Tottys)

x

BAYGO

LITTLE FLY

x

HIGHISLAND TIPPY TOES :lol: (Posh Tottys)

HIGHISLAND MABEL (posh Tottys)

x

LEIA (Rae's)

please all remember this is a fun stake so please let Hannah win so her husband with not suffer when she gets home :- "

This is going to be such fun!!!

Get the camera out!!

Watch out Tanya Bago and Fly are in training!!!!!! :- " (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back