The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The Parkstone Vases (32 Dog Stake)

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
We will be leaving as soon as James comes in from school at 3.30

So should be there about 7ish

James says can Kieran bring his PSP with him on Friday night so they can ignore the oldies getting drunk!!!!!! :oops:

James says can Kieran bring his PSP with him on Friday night so they can ignore the oldies getting drunk!!!!!!
Cant see why not :thumbsup:

give me a ring when your about 30 mins away and i'll nip up and open up for you.

Hi Folks. :thumbsup: The tension and expectation is building for you all. Fingers crossed for some good weather which is always something of a lottery and safe journies to everyone. Most importantly, of course, may all dogs finish safe and sound. :luck: :thumbsup:

Thanks Chris, :thumbsup:

most things we can alter but the weather is way beyond our control :sweating: but the forcasters at the met office are predicting the cold snap ending today so fingers crossed their right this time.

Greetings to all lure coursers in black pudding land :thumbsup:

I have been asked to pass on the good wishes of Andrea Barr and all in EAWCC to all taking part in the Lancs event this weekend. May all dogs finish sound and all owners and spectators have a thoroughly enjoyable day :luck:

Also. The draw for the Holbeach Classic ( BB Trophy) will now take place on this coming Sunday. Should any dogs competing this Saturday need to be withdrawn for the following Saturday, would owners please advise Andrea accordingly in order that the draw will be accurate. Currently, there are 31 dogs declared. :luck: :thumbsup:

wooooooo hooooooooo lets hope weather holds!!!!

lure coursing two weekends on trot , hooray!!!! well all at highisland are ready to disgrace themselves in the finest form (w00t)

good luck everyone , see you over the next two weekends :thumbsup:

:luck: To everyone taking part on saturday & a safe journey to all who are making long journeys to be at this event. :luck: Im sure there might be a drink or two flowing on friday night :cheers:

So far so good rewgarding the weather, a lot warmer overnight no sign of any frost this morning and its currently light rain,

the forcast is very possitive now for the next week or so we may even see sunshine now on Sunday.

unfortunatly we've lost a couple of runners due to season and estermax's who's Avismare Midnight Star has come down with a virus.

Mark can you put up an up to date running list please

Looked for it on the thread but there are too many pages to go through

With Estermax out cant remember if thats who weve drawn first or if it is one of the other of their dogs we have got

Bad luck Cheryl and Gary what a bummer they were both running so well last weekend

You are still coming with the other one though arent you? Cant remember names of all the dogs SORRY I know its esther,max and odie but not which is which with the posh names!!!

Old age is a dreadful thing!!! :- "

Thank god the weather has changed its raining here this morning no sign of the frost hooray :thumbsup:

Thought you we"rnt OLD till Saturday Shona. :- "

NO FROST LAST NIGHT YIPPPEEEEE.

Many thanks to EAWCC for there :luck: wishes, this is how clubs should be STICKING TOGETHER rather than slatting each other, but when you get one bad apple it does upset the rest. (w00t)

Hope the dogs feel better soon Gary & Cheryl, :huggles: its a shame Angel wont be there after winning the Pennymeadow, i think she was the one to look out for. :thumbsup:

Paula Roberts said:
Thought you we"rnt OLD till Saturday Shona. :- "

AAAHEMMM Paula Next Wednesday at 9.46 am is the official cut off date thank you!!!

Ill never catch you up though!!!! :- " :- "

Hi Shona,

unfortunatly Estermax's Angel (Rhodean Rhapsody in August) has sustained an injury whilst training so will also miss the meeting.

ive attached the updated list, unfortunatly I had the programmes printed up before getting the messages about the non runners.

lure_page_2.xls

Attachments

• lure_page_2.xls
    23.5 KB · Views: 127
Main Stake

R Cyanara Ice Saint Of Niisyf

W Big Brother Strikes

R Cuttyfield Sashas Secret (non runner)

W Hillsdown Daydreamer

R Lady Island Grey Of Pennymeadow

W Lamplyt Nijinsky

R Lynperry Wonder

W Penny Pictures

R Lamplyt Dancing PRINCESS

W Winterfell Tinkerbelle

R High Jinx

W Rhodean Rhapsody In August (Non Runner)

R Pennymeadow Pot Black

W Bruntsfield Drambuie

R Parkstone Take A Chance

W Rhodean Love On The Run

R Parkstone Queen Of The Nile (non runner) (Parkstone Lucy Lastic will run as reserve)

W Avismare Midnight Star (Non Runner)

R Parkstone True Blue

W Eugenie Princess

R Lynperry Waterloo Boy

W Caloony Silver Diggaloo

R Wheatroyde Once Upon A Wish

W Pennymeadow Blackjack

R Starstrike Heart & Soul

W Highisland Just Jessie

R Ajuna Joe Bloggs

W Starvass Moonlighting

R Cuttyfields Luffrass Legacy

W Scarletfair Starry Night

R Savilpark Sessamie

W Truly Scumptious Of Pennymeadow

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheryl and Gary that is gutting after all the hard work

So sorry hope they all recover soon

Are you still coming over though?

:huggles:

Mark are there reserves in place or are there byes?

Cant get into the excel for some reason!!

for some reason the Xl is just coming up as garbage?.

the programme will now be run as it is as its already printed up that way it avoids any confusion.

dogs running byes will be doubled up and so will run a double bye but obviously both dogs will progress to the next round.

it's sad when an owner misses out due to their bitch coming in season but its even worse if they miss due to injurie so lets hope the couple who have pulled out due to injuries (Beakers Otto & Estermaxs Angel both recover soon) :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
OH no not Beaker as well

Speedy recovery to all

So dissapointing for you all

[SIZE=21pt]GET WELL SOON[/SIZE]

Hope Angel is better soon :luck:

gutted bout Oto... but in typical Oto style, he stopped limping immeadiately when i told him he wasn't running :huh: dunno whether he's taking the mick or just being a brave soldier :lol:

i'm off now to get Otis bubble wrapped and put in a padded room with no sharp pointy things and deffo no nasty doggies to chew his legs :thumbsup:

2 days to go :cheers:

Sorry to hear about Angel & Esther, hope they are both OK very soon. Well wishes to the other non runners too. However, Star is very pleased she's got a free pass into the second round (Hillsdown Daydreamer). :cheers:

Sorry to hear about Angel and Otto :( .....Wishing them a speedy recovery :luck: :luck: ....... Just wanted to say we are very excited and can't wait till Saturday :D ......Though Rae and myself aren't looking forward to a 4 hour drive in 1 car with 8 dogs (w00t) ..... and by the way Mr R ....I'm sure you do this on purpose lol ....Its ...

Lamplyte Nyjinsky & Lamplyte Dancing Princess :p

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back