The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The Parkstone Vases (32 Dog Stake)

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Mark Roberts said:
James says can Kieran bring his PSP with him on Friday night so they can ignore the oldies getting drunk!!!!!!
Cant see why not :thumbsup:

give me a ring when your about 30 mins away and i'll nip up and open up for you.

We're aiming to be up between 6 and 7 pm , hope to see lots of you for a drink :cheers:

Mark pm your mobile number please

thanks Laurie :thumbsup:

Strike Whippets said:
Sorry to hear about Angel and Otto  :(   .....Wishing them a speedy recovery  :luck:   :luck:   ....... Just wanted to say we are very excited and can't wait till Saturday  :D   ......Though Rae and myself aren't looking forward to a 4 hour drive in 1 car with 8 dogs  (w00t)   ..... and by the way Mr R ....I'm sure you do this on purpose lol ....Its ...
Lamplyte Nyjinsky & Lamplyte Dancing Princess  :p

I hate to break it to you Hannah but it's never going to be a 4 hour drive.........I hope you've got plenty to talk about to stop me falling asleep at the wheel/swerving into big juggernaughts.... :lol:

If we leave at 1 e.t.a puppyville :wub: (I mean Lesley's :D ) 7ish....

We're aiming to be up between 6 and 7 pm , hope to see lots of you for a drink :cheers:

Mark pm your mobile number please

thanks Laurie :thumbsup:

Looking forward to seeing you there Larry

Safe journey up :thumbsup:

BTW just been on the phone to Mark and its all go for Saturday

The weather is looking great but pack the wellies showers are forecast with sunny spells

[SIZE=14pt]2 SLEEPS SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like the weather will be fine for saturday, good luck to all runners.. :cheers:

Rae said:
Strike Whippets said:
Sorry to hear about Angel and Otto  :(   .....Wishing them a speedy recovery  :luck:   :luck:   ....... Just wanted to say we are very excited and can't wait till Saturday  :D   ......Though Rae and myself aren't looking forward to a 4 hour drive in 1 car with 8 dogs  (w00t)   ..... and by the way Mr R ....I'm sure you do this on purpose lol ....Its ...

I hate to break it to you Hannah but it's never going to be a 4 hour drive.........I hope you've got plenty to talk about to stop me falling asleep at the wheel/swerving into big juggernaughts.... :lol:

Scared now :unsure: ......As for talking, I don't know about you but I never have much to say :lol: ......

Strike Whippets said:
Rae said:
Strike Whippets said:

Scared now :unsure: ......As for talking, I don't know about you but I never have much to say :lol: ......

I hope you all have a fab and injury free weekend, weather reads good for you all, and for those of you travelling any distance, take care

keith :luck:

WOOWOO!!!

Not long now!!!

Hope youhave the cornbeef pie ready for tomorow night dad...something in my belly before the soco's start rolling (w00t)

Just wanted to say we are very excited and can't wait till Saturday
I bet Chris isa dreading the weekend without his OH :- " must give him a ring tonight and try and cheer him up :lol: poor man what will he do without his lovely quiet :wacko: shy :blink: retiring :teehee: wife YES EVERYONE YOUR RIGHT HE'LL HAVE A CRACKING BREAK :oops:

OK onto the serious stuff

No frost for 2 days the ground is soft helped along by the light rain weve had localy, I went up to the field yesterday and its in great condition soft but not muddy.

the local & national weather forcast are both good and both state the frost has gone for the forseasble future so we will definatly be running on Saturday (and Sunday for racing is any of the campers want to stay on and have a few races with us)

THE MET OFFICES WEATHER FORCAST FOR THE NEXT 48 HOURS

Rain clearing during the morning, brighter later.

Today:

Cloudy and wet initially, but rain should ease and clear southwards allowing drier conditions and sunny spells to spread in giving a fine afternoon for most. Rather windy but mild. Maximum temperature 13 °C.

Tonight:

Largely dry with some clear spells. Cloud will increase from the west around dawn with outbreaks of rain and drizzle too. Minimum temperature 4 °C.

Saturday:

Cloudy and windy on Saturday, perhaps with some rain or drizzle at times especially over west facing hills. Mild though, with some brightness at times. Maximum temperature 13 °C.

Updated: 0312 on Fri 22 Feb 2008

See you all Saturday :thumbsup:

and the drunks later :cheers:

Yes see you later DONNA & SHONA, :cheers: i will only be drinking to be polite. (w00t)

[SIZE=21pt]1 MORE SLEEP[/SIZE] :thumbsup:

Paula Roberts said:
Yes see you later DONNA & SHONA, :cheers:   i will only be drinking to be polite. (w00t)

Believe that if you will

Line up the Bacardi and coke!!!!! On a mission!!!! :cheers:

[SIZE=21pt]1 MORE SLEEP[/SIZE] :thumbsup:

Hope its not too windy in the camper tonight!!!! :thumbsup:

ladydee said:
WOOWOO!!!Not long now!!!

Hope youhave the cornbeef pie ready for tomorow night dad...something in my belly before the soco's start rolling  (w00t)

i'll be glad when you leave home and we get some peice! :oops: you already have o:)

i'll make you a nice pie for when we get back after I pick you up from work and run you nice and warm back to our house is there anything else daddys little girl would like.

Mark Roberts said:
ladydee said:
WOOWOO!!!Not long now!!!

Hope youhave the cornbeef pie ready for tomorow night dad...something in my belly before the soco's start rolling  (w00t)

i'll be glad when you leave home and we get some peice! :oops: you already have o:)

i'll make you a nice pie for when we get back after I pick you up from work and run you nice and warm back to our house is there anything else daddys little girl would like.

You wouldnt have it any other way!!!

Daddys little girl will always need you there!!!

Even if it is only with her hand extended!!!!! :- "

You wouldnt have it any other way!!!Daddys little girl will always need you there!!!

Even if it is only with her hand extended!!!!!
LOL at one point I took her to the doctors as I thought she'd broken her arm as her hand was always held out. :- " there again theres not been any change since she was 5 :sweating:

Mark Roberts said:
You wouldnt have it any other way!!!Daddys little girl will always need you there!!!

LOL at one point I took her to the doctors as I thought she'd broken her arm as her hand was always held out. :- " there again theres not been any change since she was 5 :sweating:

Im afraid it doesnt improve!!!

Just ask my dad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (w00t)

jinx and rubys mum said:
Mark Roberts said:

Im afraid it doesnt improve!!!

Just ask my dad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (w00t)

Don't need to ask your dad I talked with Shaun :- " o:)

:lol: we see more of her since she left home than we did when she lived here. :huggles: must get her tips on how she twists Mark round her little finger though, :- " i"ve been trying for 25 years and never managed it. (w00t)

Paula Roberts said:
:lol:   we see more of her since she left home than we did when she lived here. :huggles:   must get her tips on how she twists Mark round her little finger though, :- "  i"ve been trying for 25 years and never managed it. (w00t)
Well its a female gene isnt it?

We all have our ways and means dont we?? :- "

jinx and rubys mum said:
Paula Roberts said:
:lol:   we see more of her since she left home than we did when she lived here. :huggles:   must get her tips on how she twists Mark round her little finger though, :- "  i"ve been trying for 25 years and never managed it. (w00t)
Well its a female gene isnt it?

We all have our ways and means dont we?? :- "

Behave Shona its not even 8am i'll never look at you the same again.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back