The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The Peppermint Pups

Hi Noah, glad she has settled in, looks a pretty puppy, and I love the name Flo, so does that mean we will see your mum more at racing, now she has her own baby :- "

colin+tina said:
Hi Noah, glad she has settled in, looks a pretty puppy, and I love the name Flo, so does that mean we will see your mum more at racing, now she has her own baby :- "
"the animals went on 2 by 2 " :- " :- "

yes mum will have to come more now :thumbsup: armed with her poo bags (w00t) (w00t)

well flo had a great first night :thumbsup: was squeaking at 2.30, so took her out for a wee :thumbsup:

then back in the create (by my bed) till 7.30 this morning :thumbsup:

she just had her weetabix and is bouncing arouond the garden, barking at the others :sweating:

she is getting on great with our other dogs :huggles:

Its rearly love Noah she has settled in well, we wish you love and luck with her :wub: :luck: :luck:

I know Janis is really pleased to have found a good racing home for Flo. Julie , what are you like eh! Trying to convince us she's for your mum ;) We know, you just can't resist a cute puppy :D I love the name Flo and why she's called it :wub: Glad to see she's settled in so well.

Last edited by a moderator:
:D Love the pics,Flo looks lovely with Elisha and with Libby. Does your mum get a look in? :wub: She has always been Steph's favourite - a real ladies dog, and with attitude! She will love living on Noah's ark :D :luck: :luck:

How fantastic Julie!

They were an absolutely gorgeous litter! I don't know why, but I thought you might have been having one of the black girls.

Congratulations on your new arrival :cheers:

Ooh bless - she is a lovely girl :wub: :wub: :wub:

Lots of luck with her :luck: :thumbsup:

(w00t) go on then you have twisted my arm to post more piccys -_- -_- sorry (w00t) :- " :lol:

her best game is.......beating libby up :oops: :lol:

grace looks on as if to say "where the blooming hell did you come from" :- " :lol:

i think we need a bigger one (w00t) (w00t) we are running out of room :oops:

Last edited:
She's lovely Ju :wub: It'll be nice to see your mum more at the opens :thumbsup: Glad she's really settled in.....err when is puppy 4 coming :- " :lol:

Carol Jepson said:
She's lovely Ju  :wub:   It'll be nice to see your mum more at the opens  :thumbsup:   Glad she's really settled in.....err when is puppy 4 coming  :- "  :lol:
:- " :- " oh carol thats not for ages :- " :- "

the 9th (ish) september i think (w00t) (w00t)

but when i move next door il only have 3 whippets :- " :- " so i might squeeze a little one in (w00t)

flo thinking...."here she comes with that bl :teehee: :teehee: dy camera again"

:oops:

Love it.....when I move next door :lol: yeah, your mum and dad can do your washing, cooking and feeding your dogs, think I'll come down and move next door to them aswell lol

last one for today :- " .....i promise :b

unless i get some good ones at the yard then il bore you some more later (w00t)

elisha is doing a head stand in the background :lol: :lol:

Carol Jepson said:
Love it.....when I move next door  :lol:   yeah, your mum and dad can do your washing, cooking and feeding your dogs, think I'll come down and move next door to them aswell lol
dad is putting a gate in the back fence :thumbsup: il be able to let come round mums at dinner time and poop time ;) :thumbsup: :D (w00t)

mum will probaly brick it back up (w00t) and change the locks :lol: :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back