The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The Peppermint Pups

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Good :luck: with little Flo Julie. She's gorgeous :wub: & she gives lovely sloppy kisses :D

I think when i was talking to your mum, she said you could have seventeen (w00t) So you have a long way to go yet! :lol:

:wub: Great pic's julie i'll have to bring jazz round to see her.She's chasing the oldi's around the garden at the moment. I think doyle's met his match he's on the sofa panting his head off :p and she's still going.

:- " well i just weighed her (flo) :wub: and she is 8 1/2 lb :thumbsup:

but

at the same age lolly was 8lb and gracie was 9lb :wacko: :- "

me thinks they are all going to be in the same weight group :eek: :oops: :lol:

she came to the yard with us tonight and was running about with lolly+grace :sweating: :sweating: .....so she is having a nap now after her tea -_- -_- but give it half hour and she will be recharged and wizzing about again :sweating: :wacko: :thumbsup:

i must say .....she is very vocal :oops:

Last edited:
naylorwhippets said:
Good  :luck: with little Flo Julie. She's gorgeous :wub: & she gives lovely sloppy kisses :D I think when i was talking to your mum, she said you could have seventeen (w00t)   So you have a long way to go yet! :lol:

who gives sloppy kisses??? :unsure: flo or mum? :b :- " :lol: :lol:

17?? including these or as well as these?? :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
She's lovely Julie :wub: She was my pick as well :wub: Bless her she's the same colour as Edee but bigger :lol:

(w00t) well must be 24 hours since i posted piccys :- "

but here is the best photo ive ever taken :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

just look at lolly :wub:

Lovely pics Ju :wub: Flo has really settled in :wub: That is a cracking pic of Lolly :thumbsup:

Looks like she's settled in well Julie. I don't know why but when people post piccs of Bichons my first thought is nice cushion. (w00t) Sorry to Libby. :wub:

Lolly has changed so much she is looking lovely.

Last edited by a moderator:
lovely pics of little flo :wub: she looks really settled :wub: all the very best :luck:

BeeJay said:
Looks like she's settled in well Julie.  I don't know why but when people post piccs of Bichons my first thought is nice cushion. (w00t)   Sorry to Libby.   :wub:
Lolly has changed so much she is looking lovely.

(w00t) most people say a mop :- " so cushion is better :thumbsup: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
:wub: here's chelsea that's her new name was jazz bob changed her name i think you all now why :D SP_A0111.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back