The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The Peppermint Pups

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
How did you manage to keep them still for the photos :lol: They are a pair of beuts :wub:

Hi Julie, pups are looking really really :wub: I am looking forward to seeing them again, Little Lollie is so much like her mum :huggles: and gracie looks very confident (w00t) didn.t have much time to speak to you at Newmarket :( sorry about that, :angry: I was so busy :sweating: :sweating: with dogs and my family coming for the day to see racing (w00t) (first for them), hope to see you at Harvel ;) Give pups a big hug :huggles: from me ,

all the best shazxxx

Lolly & Grace are looking :wub: :wub: Looking forward to meeting them at some point :huggles:

(w00t) well lolly+grace will be 17weeks on friday :wub:

and they now weigh

lolly is 14lb 8oz :- "

grace is 15lb 15oz :- "

peppermint lady said:
(w00t)   well lolly+grace will be 17weeks on friday :wub: and they now weigh

lolly is 14lb 8oz :- "

grace is 15lb 15oz :- "

Very nice weights Julie, gonna be a lot of competition next I think (w00t)

all the best shaz and Dad (Ansom Harry)

Last edited by a moderator:
(w00t) well i just weighed my little water babies :- " (not sure how much water they have soaked up) :lol: :lol:

lolly is 17lb :wub:

and

gracie is 18lb :wub:

they are 20 weeks :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Hi Julie, Lolly and Gracie are sooooooooooooooooooo words are not enough!!!!!!!!!!! :)) GORGEOUS :)) GORGEOUS :)) GORGEOUS :))

whippetgood said:
Hi Julie, Lolly and Gracie are sooooooooooooooooooo words are not enough!!!!!!!!!!! :)) GORGEOUS :)) GORGEOUS :)) GORGEOUS :))
thank you so much :thumbsup:

i love them to bits :wub: :wub: poor lolly isnt enjoying the wet weather :unsure:

but grace on the other hand loves it (w00t) im having trouble keeping her out of the water :- "

Julie photos are lovely of the girls, I wish I knew how to put them on, Ive got sooooooooooooooooooo many of stan :wub: :wub: Prehaps you can pm me across some instructions please :cheers: (w00t) mind you girl step by step ok :thumbsup:

colin+tina said:
Julie photos are lovely of the girls, I wish I knew how to put them on, Ive got sooooooooooooooooooo many of stan :wub:   :wub: Prehaps you can pm me across some instructions please :cheers:   (w00t) mind you girl step by step ok :thumbsup:
or email them to me and il put them on if ya like :thumbsup:

the pups are lovely Julie :wub: can't wait to see them running :luck: Did you have Stan at the northern colin or tina didn't come over for a cuddle, have to get as many puppy fixes as I can now cos misery guts won't let me have anymore lol :lol:

peppermint lady said:
colin+tina said:
Julie photos are lovely of the girls, I wish I knew how to put them on, Ive got sooooooooooooooooooo many of stan :wub:   :wub: Prehaps you can pm me across some instructions please :cheers:   (w00t) mind you girl step by step ok :thumbsup:
or email them to me and il put them on if ya like :thumbsup:

ive pm ya tina.......but i am computer thick (w00t) (w00t) but they are step by step so good luck girl :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh Carol you poor lady, now did you mean a cuddle from Colin, Me or little Stan (w00t) where are you going next, and you can have more then 1 cuddle :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: is that anoth :- "

Colin + Tina

1.select reply

2.select browse next to the add this attachment

3 select file your pictures are in (must be under 75kb)

4 press add this attachment

5 Add a message if you have space

6 press Add reply

This should work. :luck:

colin+tina said:
Oh Carol you poor lady, now did you mean a cuddle from Colin, Me or little Stan (w00t) where are you going next, and you can have more then 1 cuddle :huggles:   :huggles:   :huggles:   :huggles:   :huggles:   :huggles:   :huggles:   :huggles:   :huggles:   :huggles:   :huggles:   :huggles:   :huggles: is that anoth :- "
lol Now I'm not fussy I'll have cuddle of all three (w00t) :lol: We won't be at Somerset so won't see you until the Champs :cheers:

colin+tina said:
Oh Carol you poor lady, now did you mean a cuddle from Colin, Me or little Stan (w00t) where are you going next, and you can have more then 1 cuddle :huggles:   :huggles:   :huggles:   :huggles:   :huggles:   :huggles:   :huggles:   :huggles:   :huggles:   :huggles:   :huggles:   :huggles:   :huggles: is that anoth :- "

(w00t) well she travelled home great :thumbsup: she is a real live wire :wacko: :wacko: running around the garden barking at the others :oops: :- " :thumbsup:

she loves elisha (w00t) and dad (w00t)

so here are a few pics of ......."flo" short for "flamming little horror" (w00t) :lol:

spot of dinner when we got home :thumbsup:

Flo looks settled already :D ....and also looks very gorgeous :wub: :wub: .....Ethel said she can't wait to meet her :shifty: :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back