The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The Sun Came Out ...

gilliwigs

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
My in-laws are staying this weekend so my sister-in-law and her children came over from Oswestry for a visit as well. As it was a nice afternoon for a change we decided to go out for a nice long walk! Here we are setting off.

20070707_0535.jpg

Going over the first dam.

20070707_0537.jpg

I foolishly decided to leave my wellies at home, knowing that this one point on the walk was quite likely to be underwater! :- " Luckily I had a knight in shining armour in the form of my nephew to carry me over!! :lol: Notice my husband in the background found a different solution. (w00t) Jonah really had fun in this giant puddle - shame I wasn't able to take a picture at the time. :teehee:

20070707_0542e.jpg

20070707_0544.jpg

Jonah enjoyed his walk today. :wub:

20070707_0548e.jpg

A couple of scenic views.

20070707_0550c.jpg

20070707_0552.jpg

Hey, come on you lot - look what I've found! :p

20070707_0553.jpg

20070707_0553c.jpg

20070707_0556.jpg

Muffin :wub:

20070707_0557.jpg

I think he was getting fed up with waiting for us to finish talking to the horse. -_-

20070707_0560.jpg

Are we going this way? :unsure:

20070707_0562.jpg

A few more views. :)

20070707_0568e.jpg

20070707_0569e.jpg

20070707_0570e.jpg

Having a bit of a chase together. :clown:

20070707_0572.jpg

Is that a whippet I can see up there? :wub:

20070707_0579.jpg

Nearly home. :huggles:

20070707_0582.jpg

One last play before getting back for a long rest. :wub: :thumbsup:

20070707_0584c.jpg

Oh my god!!! What a gorgeous place!!

Looks like your whippies loved it too

wonderful pictures, thank you! it is a treat for my eyes to see so much greenery!! :thumbsup:

lovely pics gillian,and that puddle :eek: you was lucky to have a nephew on hand :lol:

its such a beautiful place where you walk :thumbsup:

What a great walk you have to go on 8) great pic's .............wish i had been there :D

what wonderful country - lucky dogs and lucky you :huggles: don't know if I have a nephew strong enough to lift me over a puddle let alone a small lake :lol:

~Beautiful scenery Gillian, really enjoyed looking at those. and of course a horse in the picture with whippets makes my day... :huggles: :wub: you can see how much rain there has been.....piggie backs - what a good idea... :lol:

We pass some piebalds most mornings and Archie has a little bark at them... :blink: :lol: Im trying to get him to make friends too. :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
you have sum gorguse walking places looks like ya all had a fab time :D

Superb photos - you live in a beautiful part of the country. Jonah and Muffin look as though they were having a great time. :huggles: Thanks for sharing your photos. :thumbsup:

Brilliant photos Gillian, looks like a lovely walk to go on. So did Richard manage it ok over the fence? Hope he didn't get stuck on the barbed wire (w00t) I've climbed a fence like that myself so I know its not an easy task :lol:

jezza said:
Brilliant photos Gillian, looks like a lovely walk to go on. So did Richard manage it ok over the fence? Hope he didn't get stuck on the barbed wire  (w00t) I've climbed a fence like that myself so I know its not an easy task  :lol:
No he didn't get stuck! But Jonah was anxious about him being on the other side of the fence so I was far more worried that he would attempt to get over and catch the barbed wire on his tummy. You know what a jumper he is!! :eek: Once I'd realised what Richard had done I grabbed hold of Jonah's collar until he got back on our side of the fence again! :sweating:

Only just seen these pictures, what a great day out for you all, lovely scenary, really enjoyed looking at your pictures :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back