The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The White Chamber - Can You Escape It

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
affieluver said:
k4tie-d said:
affieluver said:
k4tie-d said:
affieluver said:
hely said:
just want to say, its sooo much easier when you have the cheats written down in a pm, that a certain cheater sent me :- " (i mention no names........kelly :- " )

yes but im all the more cleverer than you lot struggling away any one finished yet :- "

DONE IT!!!!!!!!!!! no help what so ever :- " :- " :- "

[SIZE=8pt]u sure katie :lol: [/SIZE]

emmm :unsure: maybe :- "

:lol: :lol:

shhhhhhhh!!!!!! :- "

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

Got the remote, and put the chips in the back, so now what? I can't make it do anything :- "

What's the keyword for under the picture?

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on someone - put me out of my misery - I've got loads to do :teehee:

June Jonigk said:
Got the remote, and put the chips in the back, so now what?  I can't make it do anything  :- "
What's the keyword for under the picture?

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June Jonigk said:
Come on someone - put me out of my misery - I've got loads to do :teehee:
It's a red herring :thumbsup:

What a red herring in the cupboard? (w00t)

I've found more things in the cupboard, and have sorted the mirror, but don't know what to do with the binoculars????????

Now I've gt a door with a window, and a blue button, with 2 purple bricks hanging about :wacko:

I've had a break to stack the dishwasher, but done nothing else today - I'm off for a shower, and a think :unsure:

well I keep putting bricks in the door, and pressing the button, but nowt happens :(

June Jonigk said:
well I keep putting bricks in the door, and pressing the button, but nowt happens :(

i googled morse code alphabet and use the coordinateing code and letters from your code word and that work :thumbsup:

im stuck on the crimson room :(

Oh I love these! I think Dawn? posted a red room, a green room and a blue room on here and we was clicking for hours!

hely said:
affieluver said:
k4tie-d said:
June Jonigk said:

i googled morse code alphabet and use the coordinateing code and letters from your code word and that work :thumbsup:

do you need any help katie :- "

bet she does :- "

just a little please!!!!!!!!!!1 :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

right im well ticked off now, i got the url i went got the numbers and the blooming safe says the numbers are not right grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

Oh my i had a quick go at this and found like 3 items, what are you meant to do??

Sounds very complicated from what i have read!

Maybe ill have a go another day... :- "

finished the red one yeah!!!!!!

cant do the greem cause its not in english. :(

Yeah im stuck after 10 mins!

Dont think my brain works in this way!! :wacko:

k4tie-d said:
June Jonigk said:

Katie, I'm going out tonight - you have to help me here :lol: I have HE but nothing else will work. Did you use morse code for "keyword"? I've tried Red Herring, The Red Herring, and keyword - but only end up with an H and an E :wacko: I'm not going in the crimson room 8)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back