The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Tia Ollie And Blue

nicky12

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
(w00t)

P1010039-2.jpg

P1010040-1.jpg

P1010041-3.jpg

P1010042-2.jpg

P1010043-2.jpg

P1010044-3.jpg

P1010046-3.jpg

P1010050-1.jpg

P1010053-3.jpg

P1010056-2.jpg

wow nicky great photos,i had to look twice at tia,what you feeding her :eek: shes so tall now.

love the first two pics of her,shes such a pretty girl :wub: :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Nicky Princess Tia is sooo grown up! Love the last pic of her :wub: :wub: can't believe how much she has grown :huggles: :huggles: you have beautiful dogs :wub: :wub:

Great photos Nicky, looks like they all enjoyed playing in the sun :thumbsup:

Love that last picture of Tia :wub: :wub:

(w00t) she eats anything and everything and i mean everything she had bit of a cloths line peg in her poop the other day :blink: she seems to be all legs at the moe ...she keeps growing at this rate shel be bigger than ollie soon (w00t)

trish g said:
wow nicky great photos,i had to look twice at tia,what you feeding her :eek: shes so tall now.love the first two pics of her,shes such a pretty girl :wub:   :huggles:

i was just thinking the same thing Trish,she seems to grow with each picture (w00t)

Lovely pictures Nicky....I love the first two especially... :huggles: :wub:

love the first picture of Tia :wub:

Lovely photo's of Tia she seems to know how to put the boys is their places :lol: :lol:

That first one is brilliant :wub:

Fantastic pictures!!! and yes Tia is absolutely a stunner :)) love the pic with one ear up so cute :)) but i have to say Blue is really gorgeous :)) :)) and Ollie asleep!!!such a little darlin' :)) :))

Great photos. Looks as though they were all having a great time. :D

WOW Nicky, what fantastic photos - love the ones of Tia looking sooooo TALL (w00t) she is a beauty- she looks easily as big as her bro, the not-so-little prince :D

your princess is gorgeous:wub: and Blue and Ollie - what o:) to put up with her :huggles:

WOW she is growing fast (w00t) (w00t) love the piccys :wub: :wub:

(w00t) look at the size of tia now....... she looks a real little whippy now :wub: :wub:

they look like they are having great fun :thumbsup:

Last edited:
:wub: :wub: gorgeous piccies, nicky, and was that the sun ?????? :))

yes she's certainly growing fast, what lovely close up pics of your whippies :wub: :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back