The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Tias New ...

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
daledogs said:
What a great idea Nicky................It does'nt matter what  other folk think :D   :D
Put Tia in the show,this would be ideal for her and practise anyway...........Would'nt you be proud if she won a rosette??????? :thumbsup:   :wub:

:b dun you have to book in advance or can u just enter on the day :blink: oooo and dawn i would be more than excieted you would here me bleediing screaming from devon (w00t)

nicky12 said:
daledogs said:
What a great idea Nicky................It does'nt matter what  other folk think :D   :D
Put Tia in the show,this would be ideal for her and practise anyway...........Would'nt you be proud if she won a rosette??????? :thumbsup:   :wub:

:b dun you have to book in advance or can u just enter on the day :blink: oooo and dawn i would be more than excieted you would here me bleediing screaming from devon (w00t)

They have a fun dog show,you either pay before you go in the ring or pay in the ring,usually about a £1.00 a class.They should have classes like Best Pedigree,Prettiest Bitch,Best Smooth Coat,Best Mover etc.

So no excuses Mrs!!!!! Go for it,then you see how she likes it and what she is like with the judge and you can try and stack her if you can if not don't worry and its only fun.

ok il give it a go (w00t) sarah lovland your helping me you here me mrs ,gota help me practise her standing before i go in (w00t) ooo blooming hell what am i letting myself in for shel probably trip me bleeding up and il fall flat on me face with the stormster laffing his head of at me :oops:

nicky12 said:
ok il give it a go  (w00t) sarah lovland your helping me you here me mrs ,gota help me practise her standing before i go in  (w00t) ooo blooming hell what am i letting myself in for shel probably trip me bleeding up and il fall flat on me face with the stormster laffing his head of at me  :oops:
One important thing Nicky.....................................Make sure someone got a camera :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

daledogs said:
nicky12 said:
ok il give it a go  (w00t) sarah lovland your helping me you here me mrs ,gota help me practise her standing before i go in  (w00t) ooo blooming hell what am i letting myself in for shel probably trip me bleeding up and il fall flat on me face with the stormster laffing his head of at me  :oops:
One important thing Nicky.....................................Make sure someone got a camera :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

il take mine or sarah might take hers ,you only wana see me flat on me face in the mud dun you dawn :- "

nicky12 said:
:lol: was thinking the other day as me and tia are going to the monmouth show and its forcast to be light rain ,got me bit worried as i wouldnt want her sitting on the wet grass or mud  :- " what she has a delicate behind you know  :- " so i made her a packa mat ...and here it is just one i made up quick ready for her for sunday  :D waterproof one side nice warm fleece the other sorted  :cheers:

P1010010.jpg

i think she likes it  :wub:

P1010011.jpg

and here it is all rolled up in its cover just need to make a handle for it no so can shove it over me shoulder  :D

P1010008.jpg

was guna make her a waterproof snuggle sack so she could climb inside if it rains to much ,but thought id get some funny looks  :- "  (w00t)

Nicky my mate, shall you be wearing that rug you got from qualcast to the monmouth show :lol:

love you in that i do :lol:

nicky12 said:
daledogs said:
nicky12 said:

il take mine or sarah might take hers ,you only wana see me flat on me face in the mud dun you dawn :- "
Nicky.....................I would'nt dream of that happening to you :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :devil:

Love the coat in a bag Nicky...what a good idea.. :thumbsup:

midlanderkeith said:
nicky12 said:
:lol: was thinking the other day as me and tia are going to the monmouth show and its forcast to be light rain ,got me bit worried as i wouldnt want her sitting on the wet grass or mud  :- " what she has a delicate behind you know  :- " so i made her a packa mat ...and here it is just one i made up quick ready for her for sunday  :D waterproof one side nice warm fleece the other sorted  :cheers:

P1010010.jpg

i think she likes it  :wub:

P1010011.jpg

and here it is all rolled up in its cover just need to make a handle for it no so can shove it over me shoulder  :D

P1010008.jpg

was guna make her a waterproof snuggle sack so she could climb inside if it rains to much ,but thought id get some funny looks  :- "  (w00t)

Nicky my mate, shall you be wearing that rug you got from qualcast to the monmouth show :lol:

love you in that i do :lol:

errmm nope i defo be on me but with that lot blowing in me face :lol: and iv taken them out for now :p

daledogs said:
nicky12 said:
daledogs said:
nicky12 said:

Nicky.....................I would'nt dream of that happening to you :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :devil:

fibber :- "

I made mats similar to this for my three. They are such wuzz's they do not like to lie on the grass in the garden if it is a tad damp so I made them a mat each - one side waterproof tother cotton ( for summer use obviously) and in the middle a cut up old matress protector. Now every day the sun shines they all look at me and wait for me to put out there mats before they go sunbathing. Off to try and find a pic. :teehee:

doubtful at monmouth - do you want me to send you one to borrow???

no probs - then you can relax - nothing worse than not being properly dressed huh!!

pm me your address - yikes - hope i can dig em out - since the move everythings still in boxes - 'cept the whippets and the sewing machines of course!!!

x

another question will black trouser and white top and black jacket be ok to wear in the ring ooo and trainers but me trousers cover them :)

:b ooo im getting all flustered now im so excited :lol:

thats just right - as long as your comfy and smart - no high heels tee hee

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back