The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Tias New ...

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
animalady said:
thats just right - as long as your comfy and smart - no high heels tee hee
(w00t) ooo god id defo be on me butt anything over 1/2 inch and im a goner :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
i reckon shel give all em other dog a run for there money what ya think in she just a sexy babe :wub: :wub:

CIMG0215.jpg

i mean come on who could resist this face :wub:

DSCF1176.jpg

DSCF0279.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nicky here a piccie of Peter,Tia's Grandad taken a few years ago and to give you a idea :thumbsup:

daledogs said:
Nicky here a piccie of Peter,Tia's Grandad taken a few years ago and to give you a idea :thumbsup:
aww dawn peter is so handsome can i take this pic for my tia file please ,thanks for the pic hun :huggles:

nicky12 said:
hely said:
nicky12 said:
HEY NOW HELY YOUVE GIVEN ME AN IDEA WHAT IF I START SELLING PICS OF MY MUG TO MOTHERS WITH SMALL CHILDREN I MEAN WHO NEEDS A FIRE GAURD JUST STICK THIS ON THE MANTLE LOVE THEY WILL NEVER GO NEAR IT AGAIN  :lol:   :lol:   :lol:
thats a great idea nicky, although i think you might sell a few more if you put trac or sarah's pic on it :- "

:oops:

:eek: OOOMM MRS YOUR FOR IT NOW WHEN THEY SEE WHAT YOU WROTE :- "
:angry:

trac said:
nicky12 said:
hely said:
nicky12 said:
HEY NOW HELY YOUVE GIVEN ME AN IDEA WHAT IF I START SELLING PICS OF MY MUG TO MOTHERS WITH SMALL CHILDREN I MEAN WHO NEEDS A FIRE GAURD JUST STICK THIS ON THE MANTLE LOVE THEY WILL NEVER GO NEAR IT AGAIN  :lol:   :lol:   :lol:
thats a great idea nicky, although i think you might sell a few more if you put trac or sarah's pic on it :- "

:eek: OOOMM MRS YOUR FOR IT NOW WHEN THEY SEE WHAT YOU WROTE :- "
:angry:

[SIZE=21pt] :oops: hely your busted lady :- " [/SIZE]

You guys are all so talented at making things! I'm very jealous of all those creative skills. I'm busy trying to persuade my other half that it's worth the 2.5 hr drive to come along to Monmouth but I'm not winning yet! :( :D :D :D

Vicky

x

vs1 said:
You guys are all so talented at making things!  I'm very jealous of all those creative skills.  I'm busy trying to persuade my other half that it's worth the 2.5 hr drive to come along to Monmouth but I'm not winning yet! :(   :D   :D   :D
Vicky

x

Suggest a early night ;) ;) :thumbsup:

[SIZE=14pt]hey nicky..make me a nice coat will ya?? dont do rain hunny!!! hey we will have a laugh mate..dont worry..you will have the loveland by your side!!! :eek: [/SIZE]

hely said:
nicky12 said:

046.gif

:D OH NICKY, I THINK YOUR SO CLEVER . YOUR INGENIOUS . ALL THE STUFF YOU MAKE IS EXCELLENT . IM HOPING YOU WILL MAKE ONE OF YOUR LOVELY SNUGGLY FELEECE COATS FOR MOLLY WHEN SHE GETS A LITTLE BIGGER.

SHE WILL BE SO PROUD TO WEAR IT .... AND ALL THE OTHER DOGS WE MEET ON OUR WALKS WILL BE SO JEALOUS . ... WELL DONE :cheers:

TIA is absolutely gorgeous Nicky, :wub:

Good luck at the show, try and RELAX ! and just ENJOY !! :thumbsup:

Sonia and Jesse xx

P.S

Jesse won a rosette at a fun dog show along with my youngest daughter

(xxwhippetloverxx) a few years ago, couldn't win the same one these days

as the rosette was for 'BEST SET OF 6 LEGS' (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back