The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Tiger, Summer And Jessie

Loci71

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hello all,

Been on this site for a while now so thought it was about time I show you my whippets: Tiger will be 6 in October, she is a great little dog, funny, bossy but gentle...Been debating for quite a while if we should get another…

Anyway Tiger was pretty appalled when I brought 2 more home , Summer (girl) and Jessie (boy dog - i reckon he's butch enough to carry the name ) they are 3 months old ..

Tiger hid under tables from them for the first week but is slowly getting to like them (I think) She lets Jessie get away with murder and yet tortures Summer, pins her to the floor and nibbles her ears… They really love cuddles and kisses .which is quite refreshing as Tiger is sort of cool and detached except when there’s a cup of tea (and a cake) near you, then you’ll be kissed to death.

We weren’t sure whether to get one or two but don’t regret it now as they keep another amused and are good company even though they race around and fight each other like killers...i think they could turn professional.

Hope the photos appear. Jessie is with the orange collar.

puppypics18thaug07080.jpg

puppypics18thaug07001.jpg

puppies048.jpg

puppies036.jpg

puppies9halfweeks149.jpg

puppies9halfweeks052.jpg

puppies9halfweeks051.jpg

puppies9halfweeks018.jpg

Aw what lovely whippets... :huggles: :wub: Bet you are having lots of fun with them. :huggles: :thumbsup:

Great to see you've posted some photos....look forward to lots more. Lovely whippets...are they litter mates? Tiger is beautiful :wub:

Stunning pups! Loook forward to seeing them grow up on k9

all gorgeous :huggles: but Jessie is wow! :wub:

What gorgeous dogs. You are brave having two youngsters, but they will be immense fun :p :p

aww your dogs are so cute :wub: :huggles:

look forward in seeing lots more photos of your pups growing up :thumbsup:

Hi and welcome to k9.

2 puppies (w00t) good job you've got a nanny to help you 8) looking forward to seeing them grow - they are both :wub: :wub:

:wub: :wub:

they look like a bundle of fun :)

Lovely to see pics of your whippets :thumbsup: They are all just beautiful :wub: :wub: :wub: - aren't they adorable! :p Love the photo of Summer and Jessie playing :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

Thanks for all your kind replies,

Jessie and Summer are littermates and yes they ‘re great fun ..i originally just wanted a boy , because I had read on this site how affectionate boys are..but then I had a moment of madness and decided on two.

I have to admit it , the cheeky monkeys have drove me to the edge of my sanity.. Tiger has never had a cage but I got one for these two (smart move)..Tiger sometimes hides in it...but she does sort them out when needed, she is a great nanny..

All the posts , advice and tips on k9 have really helped

:thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back