The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Today In The Sun!

Painted Lady

tattoo luvver
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
sleep027.jpg

sleep029.jpg

sleep026.jpg

sleep023.jpg

sleep021.jpg

sleep020.jpg

sleep012.jpg

sleep016.jpg

sleep010.jpg

sleep033.jpg

lovely pics, isn't it nice to have a bit of sun :))

my gypsy has been out in the garden for most of the day :thumbsup:

they are lovely happy piccys :D :D they are all so gorgeous :wub: :wub: Make the most of the sun,we don't see it often :(

How is Murphy's tummy?

What lovely pictures!! :)) :)) it makes a difference when the sun is out :)) all your babies are Beauuutiful :)) :))

They are lovely summery photos, the dogs look so happy :)) 8)

Love your Tattoo Sarah :thumbsup:

Tracey x

(w00t) aww fab pics ..it was sunny here to today and i have sum pics downloading as we speak :D

i love your dogs they always look so happy :huggles: .the first pic of blue is funny :wub:

we had a mixed day with the weather but its glorious at the moment. :thumbsup:

Great pictures of your dogs enjoying the sun :thumbsup:

Loved that second picture :lol: :wub:

Smashing pictures....love the smiley one... :lol: All your dogs look great.. :huggles: :wub:

Your dogs all look so happy and healthy. That second picture is classic - he looks like a real clown - is he?

great smiley pics, lovely dogs :wub: great to see brother Murphy looking so big and handsome - looks like his eyes are still a little blue?

jostler said:
great smiley pics, lovely dogs  :wub:   great to see brother Murphy looking so big and handsome - looks like his eyes are still a little blue?
His eyes are a dark brown,beautiful :wub: :wub: Thats why he gets away with murder..just one look into those eyes and he has got me :wub: :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back