The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Todays Walk ......

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well what a great place to walk your dogs (w00t) ..............Fab pic's :thumbsup:

How do you manage to walk 11 dogs at the same time? (w00t) :cheers:

Lovely views...I love seeing photos of the countryside on peoples' walks :thumbsup:

Wow Ethel has grown since I last saw her! she looks lovely :* and I love the headshot of tinkerbell :wub: :wub:

hope the mucky pup syndrome doest run in the family (w00t) great pics hannah ethel is really enjoying life bless her :huggles:

Nicola said:
How do you manage to walk 11 dogs at the same time? (w00t)   :cheers:
Lovely views...I love seeing photos of the countryside on peoples' walks :thumbsup:

They are a good bunch and very Frisbee and ball orientated :D .......Out and about I only have to watch Inca who's the top bitch (in more ways than one lol) ......as she won't tolerate unknown dogs running towards her pack ( shes mum to 4 of them so this reinforces her hierarchy) ....but apart from that they are very good :D ......as for the views ......typical Cotswolds .....beautiful :)

Wow Ethel has grown since I last saw her! she looks lovely kiss.gif and I love the headshot of tinkerbell wub.gif wub.gif

Ethel's definitely growing and is as mad as a march hare :lol: .......and Tink's smiley face is just Tink being Tink :wub:

Nicola said:
How do you manage to walk 11 dogs at the same time? (w00t)   :cheers:

I was thinking the same......Ive just learned to walk 3, and theres an art to that.. :blink: :lol: :wacko:

Strike Whippets said:
:D   ....Our views .....
BSFA8-7-07124.jpg

BSFA8-7-07118.jpg

BSFA8-7-07112.jpg

BSFA8-7-07083.jpg

Great pics Hannah, the one of Tink running to the camera makes me laugh.

ps tell Chris Bristol City wont win their first away game :p

LOL .....Whats so funny ....Thats Tinks happy face :D ....as for Bristol Cities first away game :eek: .....You tell him and Beej :lol: :teehee: ;) ....Looking forward to seeing the Oddster run this week BTW ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Smashing pics Hannah :huggles: i was just imagining [SIZE=14pt]BATHTIME[/SIZE]in your kenna (w00t) (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back