The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Todays Walk ......

Strike Whippets

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Here's some photo's of my lot today in the sun (w00t)

Ethel ......

BSFA8-7-07013.jpg

BSFA8-7-07020.jpg

BSFA8-7-07022.jpg

BSFA8-7-07025.jpg

BSFA8-7-07026.jpg

wow wat fab pic looks like ya had great fun ,gorguse views to :thumbsup:

Brilliant :D They look like they've had a great time - it must be like keeping spinning plates in the air keeping as many firsbee's on the go :lol:

Little Ethel's not frightened of getting dirty is she? (w00t)

As for little Eir - he actually looks like a seal in the first picture of him in the water :wub:

wow.gif
Are all that gorgeous lot yours............how ever many have you got.

Love the 2nd to last pic....

little devil fangs :lol: :lol:

They are brilliant pictures of your gang together - what a lovely sight :cheers: aww and little Ethel looks just at home with the rest......so grown up out and about.... :) :wub: :thumbsup:

AnnSa said:
wow.gif

Yes they are all mine ....All 11 of them :D .......We've had up to 20 dogs together when they meet up with their friends (w00t) .......

Brill pics Hannah :D Wish we lived nearer it looks a brilliant place for walks :thumbsup:

Stunning pictures lots of doggies :)) :)) your views are incredible you are very lucky :)) and as for little Ethel :)) well what can i say except Gorgeous :))

Strike Whippets said:
AnnSa said:
wow.gif

Yes they are all mine ....All 11 of them :D .......We've had up to 20 dogs together when they meet up with their friends (w00t) .......

11 Lucky you it must be great taking them all out together, they look brilliant

running about there
luve4.gif

BRILLIANT pics, lovely dogs and views. I really like seeing them having so much fun in the stream - a dog's life eh? :huggles:

Great pictures, looks like they all had great time :thumbsup:

What a fantastic place to take your dogs!! Great pics! :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back