The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Total Lurcher Event

BornToHunt

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
The First annual total lurcher event, will be held on the 4th august 2007. this event promises to be unforgetable and truly distintive and is one for the yearly calendar.

This years event is set in a relaxing and socialable atmosphere. with a provided Bar-be-que and free onsite camping has been kindly provided by the organisers.

The event is situated just 5 minutes from Junction 16 of the A1, and will be signposted from the Junction.

Racing and showing at this year event has many classes and ensures that ther is a race for every type of running dog. with 14 classes of showing and 5 racing groups. (more details of these classes can be found at www.totallurcher.tk)

Showing starts at 1pm sharp, racing to follow the showing.

Regards

Total Lurcher Admin Team

my gang will be there in force kev!!! if nothing else but for comedy value!!! :D

Not long now, looks to be a great day. Hope to see as many of you there as possible. If you need any info PM thewarrener, posh totty, borntohunt or myself.

:thumbsup:

numbers for info 07842100170 / 07725465352 these numbers are for on the day too :thumbsup:

Well, what a cracking little show this was. Congratulations and big thankyou from all the people involved in the organisation of this show.

It was good to see so many genuine dog people all having a natter and generally enjoying each others company and the events.

I'm definately looking forward to the next one.

Cheers

OBE.

pics please!

doris said:
Heres Just a couple of pictures of my dog showing off his rosettes. Winner of smooth dog over 23 inch and reserve best in show. I've got to say though he doesn't look that impressed :D .

rosette.jpg

rosette1.jpg

A big thanks to TC for showing Merlin for me and a massive well done to her dog Ruso who stormed through the puppy hurdling.

Cheers

OBE

Last edited:
:))

It was a good day: it was, as far as I know, Sykes's first show, and we were made to feel very welcome.

I think Merlin is quite spectacular!

oldblueeye said:
doris said:
Heres Just a couple of pictures of my dog showing off his rosettes. Winner of smooth dog over 23 inch and reserve best in show. I've got to say though he doesn't look that impressed :D .

rosette.jpg

rosette1.jpg

A big thanks to TC for showing Merlin for me and a massive well done to her dog Ruso who stormed through the puppy hurdling.

Cheers

OBE

maybe he didn't, but we all were :cheers: :thumbsup:

thank you all for attending , it was you whom made the day :thumbsup: we are so pleased to hear the nice comments about the show, great to see the members from the whippet forum , well done you on your success with your beautiful dogs :thumbsup:

it has been 1 of the best weeekends ive ever had!!! what more could i ask then the company of friends and dogs, oh and a small amount of alcohol :- " :oops:

cracking weekend and fab show !!!! :huggles:

Thank you for a really nice weekend Tanya.It was nice to see you and your dogs again. I also met some really nice people from K9 who I would like to say hello to.. Bailey o:) did behave himself and I am very proud of him and Tia. :wub: [blue seemed to like him as well lol :lol: ] Looking forward to next years event :thumbsup:

here he is strutting his stuff in the ring :wub:

04082007238.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice pictures thank you .Im Looking forward to seeing some more :thumbsup: .Ive got the little fatty on a diet . I didnt realise how fat he was until I saw him against all the other very fit nice slim dogs. :oops: .I could of pinched his sisters ,Dad and mother they are all such nice dogs and so spoilt :lol: :wub: :wub: Love them all

Just thought I'd put these on here now. I've not had much time since I've been back..sorry..

Some pics of a few dogs at the Total Lurcher event which caught my eye. It was nice to meet some members from K9 and other forums :))

P8032731.jpg

P8032724.jpg

BestinShow.jpg

OBEcoolspot.jpg

tinabow' 'Gus'

P8032737.jpg

P8032740.jpg

Jaspa on the back seat of the camper on the way home... -_- Being a grumpy arse is very tiring :lol:

Jaspabakofcampa-1.jpg

Tracey X

Here are the results.

Puppy Lurcher or sighthound under 12 months - Blue (collie/greyhound)

Child handler 1st Fenboys son, 2nd Leah handling Tippy 3rd Alfie handling Deeley.

Rough Dog Under 23 - Todd

Rough bitch under 23 - Pepsi

Smooth Dog under 23 - Gus

Smooth Bitch under 23 - Maive

Rough Dog over 23 - Bob

Smooth Dog over 23 - Merlin

Smooth bitch over 23 - Lavish

Whippet dog or bitch - Monty

Greyhound dog or bitch - Bob

Iggie dog or bitch - Eddie

BEST IN SHOW - PEPSI

RESERVE - MERLIN

Puppy racing champion - 1st Chase 2nd Tess 3rd Jessie

Under 20 - 1st Mabel 2nd Ben

Under 23 - 1st Gus 2nd Bloggs

Over 23 - 1st Sass, 2nd Deeley 3rd Dij

Italian Greyhound racing - 1st Mia

CHAMPION - GUS

RESERVE CHAMP - SASS

HURDLES WINNER - GUS 2nd CHASE 3rd RUSO ( aka sbsd!!!!)

Thanks everyone for a fantastic weekend, meant so much to have lots of very close friends celebrating a truley memorable event for Cleo.

Well done to all winners and everyone who took part.

posh totty said:
Here are the results.
Puppy Lurcher or sighthound under 12 months - Blue (collie/greyhound)

Child handler 1st Fenboys son, 2nd Leah handling Tippy 3rd Alfie handling Deeley.

Rough Dog Under 23 - Todd

Rough bitch under 23 - Pepsi

Smooth Dog under 23 - Gus

Smooth Bitch under 23 - Maive

Rough Dog over 23 - Bob

Smooth Dog over 23 - Merlin

Smooth bitch over 23 - Lavish

Whippet dog or bitch - Monty

Greyhound dog or bitch - Bob

Iggie dog or bitch - Eddie

BEST IN SHOW - PEPSI

RESERVE - MERLIN

Puppy racing champion - 1st Chase 2nd Tess 3rd Jessie

Under 20 - 1st Mabel 2nd Ben

Under 23 - 1st Gus 2nd Bloggs

Over 23 - 1st Sass, 2nd Deeley 3rd Dij

Italian Greyhound racing - 1st Mia

CHAMPION - GUS

RESERVE CHAMP - SASS

HURDLES WINNER - GUS 2nd CHASE 3rd RUSO ( aka sbsd!!!!)

Thanks everyone for a fantastic weekend, meant so much to have lots of very close friends celebrating a truley memorable event for Cleo.

Well done to all winners and everyone who took part.

Ruso is mortified that you didn't mention the fact that he won the puppy hurdles :teehee: He was soooo proud of his rosette as well :- "

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back