The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Selling Tuggitz!!

chelynnah

Whippet Servant
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register

Below is a slideshow of satisfied customers:

Slideshow2.gif

Further information on sizes, styles, colours, prices and postage can be found on the website at http://www.tuggitz.co.uk

You can contact me either through pm on the board or EMAIL ME

Wendy

Last edited by a moderator:
hi we bought something like this at selby game fair the dogs love it and its the only thing they hav,nt destroyed :) :) would be intrested in ordering a couple...

hi we bought something like this at selby game fair the dogs love it and its the only thing they hav,nt destroyed :) :) would be intrested in ordering a couple...
Your order went out this afternoon - hopefully should arrive by Tuesday :D

Wendy

Can you bring me a small one to Bath please Wendy :D

Your order went out this afternoon - hopefully should arrive by Tuesday :D

Wendy
thanks look forward to reciving them will try and take a photo of them playing...

the tuggitz arrived this morning :) :) and they are loving them will post pic when they hold still thanks again ..

sue

the tuggitz arrived this morning :) :) and they are loving them will post pic when they hold still thanks again ..
sue
Yay I'm glad they like them :D Good luck getting them to hold still. I can't even get a pic of my own for the business cards :b

Wendy

Ours arrived today too Wendy.

They are fab - the boys say thank you!!

Photos to follow soon :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine's not here yet :(
Rachel and Sue's were posted Saturday. I had to make yours up special as I didn't have any 'girly' ones ready so I think yours got mailed on Monday. Let me know when it arrives or if there's any problem.

Wendy

Mine's not here yet :(
Rachel and Sue's were posted Saturday. I had to make yours up special as I didn't have any 'girly' ones ready so I think yours got mailed on Monday. Let me know when it arrives or if there's any problem.

Wendy
:thumbsup: I'll let you know as soon as the postman has been :)

The proof of the pudding :lol:

DSC01388.jpg

DSC01391.jpg

DSC01429.jpg

DSC01411.jpg

DSC01376.jpg

Thanks for posting those Ann. They are lovely :wub:

I've used one of those pics in my Tuggitz! cards and tags

Tuggitz_Card_JPG_for_boards.jpg

obviously more readable in person LOL

Wendy

Wow - thank you all soo much. You've almost got me out of several of my colours!! I've put an order in for a lot more fleece.

I've made up a good stock to take to Bath on Monday, then I will get to those orders who've been patiently waiting. And I'll get some better photos so you've got a few more samples of what combinations are available.

thanks so much for your support - It's been so fun to see everyone's dogs enjoying their Tuggitz! so much!!

Wendy

They look great so please may I order 2 small Tuggitz - I don't mind what colours or shape.

Thanks Wendy. :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back