The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Selling Tuggitz!!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Just a quick note for those who ordered and who were waiting till I got past today for me to fill your orders. I will have a look at my stock tomorrow and I may be able to send some out pretty much straight away. I will get in touch individually and invoice. I certainly should be able to have everyone's out by the end of the week (definitely by Saturday).

Wendy

Hi Wendy,

please could i order 2 small tuggitz, could thety be pink mix for my girlies :)

All orders that are complete and those that have been paid for are on their way (or should already be with you). I've a couple of orders finished that will go out as soon as payment arrives. If you have made an order and sent payment, but it hasn't arrived can you please let me know.

Thanks again for all your support!!

I've updated the ad, and hopefull when I get a few minutes I'll make up a 'satisfied customers' slideshow.

Wendy

hi wendy, blue says could i please order him a large sqaure one please in very bright colour ,orange,yellow ,green ext :D can you pm me with paypal detail thanks :D

hi wendy, blue says could i please order him a large sqaure one please in very bright colour ,orange,yellow ,green ext :D can you pm me with paypal detail thanks :D
Have pm'd you

Ad updated today to add that we will have a table on Hound Day at CNFCS Open Show and Southampton Open Show.

Wendy

Hello Wendy

Just to let you know, my gang absolutley love their Tuggitz. BUt you have to be quick to get a hold of one as they just tease each other with them now !! They were a Great BUY.

Thanks

Claire & Co.

Hello Wendy
Just to let you know, my gang absolutley love their Tuggitz. BUt you have to be quick to get a hold of one as they just tease each other with them now !! They were a Great BUY.

Thanks

Claire & Co.
Aw thanks so much Claire! I'm glad they love them and I appreciate the recommendation!

Wendy

Got our tuggitz today wendy thankyou.

The dogs just looked at it when i put it down on the floor :lol: but as i type kips just walked in the room carrying it so looks like hes claimed it for now :lol:

Got our tuggitz today wendy thankyou.The dogs just looked at it when i put it down on the floor :lol: but as i type kips just walked in the room carrying it so looks like hes claimed it for now :lol:
oh good, I'm glad it's arrived - thanks for letting me know. Hopefully kip will get the others interested.

Wendy

Hi Wendy! Would I be able to order a Tuggitz please? Which size would you recommend for an 8 week old whippy? I was thinking of getting her a small one to start with.. :thumbsup: Also, could you make it cerise, purple, orange and turquoise please? Or is that just being greedy (w00t) :lol:

Thanks

Emma

P.S. Do I still qualify for the cheaper price? :-

(w00t) Ooops, meant to say bright hot pink, not cerise! And on second thoughts, can I have hi-viz yellow instead of the orange please...sorry to be a pest :-

ps - Emma, I've made that combination now and it just might be one of my favourites!!!

Have emailed you about an order.

Many thanks

Wendy could I please order a small Tuggitz..in dark colours please for my new pup.

Thanks Janis

Wendy Id just like to say how impressed I am with this toy....very strong and well made but so soft and huggable too...

cant wait to see what the pup makes of it.

Archie Oscar and Kobi are dying to get their teeth into it....but I wont let them... :- ....yet

Many thanks Janis

Wendy Id just like to say how impressed I am with this toy....very strong and well made but so soft and huggable too...cant wait to see what the pup makes of it.

Archie Oscar and Kobi are dying to get their teeth into it....but I wont let them... :- ....yet

Many thanks Janis
OH Janis thank you so much! I appreciate the feedback :)

Would love to see pics of pup with it when you get him (and of course the others).

Thanks again.

Wendy

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back