The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Selling Tuggitz!!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi Wendy

Could I please have two small (7-8") tuggitz! made up in the baby blue and one of the hi-viz colours? :D

Can I paypal the money to you?

Jane

Hi Wendy

I have sent you a PM. :)

Thanks

Sarah

Hi WendyCould I please have two small (7-8") tuggitz! made up in the baby blue and one of the hi-viz colours? :D

Can I paypal the money to you?

Jane
Hi Jane - I will send you a pm.

Wendy

Hi

Are you still taking orders for the Tuggitz and do you accept paypal?

Christmas Tuggitz! & Christmas Donutz

If you're looking for the perfect Doggy Christmas Present for your own dogs or someone else's these could fit the bill. Small Original Tuggitz! and Tuggitz! Donutz in Christmas colours!!

Christmas Donutz £7.50 each

Christmas-Donutz.jpg

Christmas Tuggitz! £4.00 each (Sm size)

Christmas-Tuggitz.jpg

P&P is extra - see the website or pm me for more information as it will vary depending on the order.

Wendy

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Wendy

Thank you very much for the Tuggitz, it's great!

The dog's will love it at Christmas :)

I will be at Whippet Club of Wales next Saturday, so if anyone wants to order and pick up there please let me know as soon as possible so I have time to make them :)

Thanks!

Wendy

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back