The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Two 7 Month Old Whippets In Rescue

melanie

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
i was just looking at the many tears website and saw that they have two 7 month old whippets, that the breeder has taken there as they are no good for showing :( .

so i thought i would put it on here in case anyone is looking for a pet whippet.

i cant do links but if you put 'many tears rescue' into your google you should find it. its in south wales

so if anyone is looking please take a look at these two.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for posting the link :thumbsup:

i will learn how to do that one day :blink:

There have been quite a few people on recently looking for dogs one was goerge95 i think, maybe you should post it in other forums to, hope they find good homes :thumbsup: shame on the breeder. :rant:

Awww they look lovely :wub: :wub:

Hope they find a home soon :luck: :luck:

Paula Roberts said:
hope they find good homes :thumbsup:   shame on the breeder. :rant:

Here, here! Absolutely unbelievable!! My little Fatness (aka Willie) is not a show prospect but there is no way he would be dumped in a rescue place, he will stay until he finds a lovely new home or dies!!!

I can't understand why they were put into rescue. Surely a loving home could be found. Why are they from, does anyone know?

dessie said:
Paula Roberts said:

Here, here! Absolutely unbelievable!! My little Fatness (aka Willie) is not a show prospect but there is no way he would be dumped in a rescue place, he will stay until he finds a lovely new home or dies!!!

yes i agree with the above, i was shocked to see them there i must admit :(

dessie said:
Paula Roberts said:

its a shame the breeder wasnt a bit more like you

not just dump the dogs just because they didnt make the mark this makes me sick such beautiful dogs who im sure will go to great homes when someone sees them

They are lovely looking boys...I don't think they will be there for long :wub:

Boy . would I love to find out who the `breeder is :rant: :rant: :rant: They should be named and shamed , :rant:

HOW DARE they use a rescue for this purpose . Makes my blood biol ( unless you havnt already guessed that ) :oops:

I bet theyve another litter on the go already (w00t)

They look such lovely boys too :wub:

and as for those poor collies with crosses on their tummys :eek: :rant: :wub:

Shocked :angry:

But I guess they will no doubt end up in lovely homes - shame they didn't contact JR Whippet rescue as they have plenty of people waiting for a whippy.

They are such cute boys :wub:

JAX said:
Boy . would I love to find out who the `breeder is  :rant:   :rant:   :rant: They should be named and shamed , :rant:
HOW DARE they use a rescue for this purpose . Makes my blood biol ( unless you havnt already guessed that ) :oops:

I bet theyve another litter on the go already  (w00t)

They look such lovely boys too  :wub:

and as for those poor collies with crosses on their tummys  :eek:   :rant:   :wub:

With you on that one Jax. :rant:

They should be breeding in the first place :(

And the two collies, just cos they have the wall eyes that often go with merle colouring. :(

Aww poor little mites :( thats terrible. :rant: Guy reminds me Os Oscar as a puppy.

Heres hoping they get a loving home asap - they are lovely. :wub: :wub: wish I could have them. :huggles: Come on K9-ers get on the phone someone out there. :luck: :thumbsup:

Janimal said:
Aww poor little mites :(   thats terrible. :rant:    Guy reminds me Os Oscar as a puppy.
Heres hoping they get a loving home asap - they are lovely. :wub:   :wub:   wish I could have them. :huggles:    Come on K9-ers get on the phone someone out there. :luck:   :thumbsup:

That's what I was just thinking,he does put you in mind of Oscar but the difference being Oscar has a fantastic home!! I sincerely hope that these boys get the good homes they too deserve very soon,they really are very nice looking dogs :wub:

I totally agree with Jax and Milie,the breeder should'nt be breeding in the first place and I think naming and shaming is exactly right for these kind of people! :rant:

Can anyone foster these boys?

I will go and collect them if someone can foster them. I daren't bring them here :b

Being boys and no good for churning out litters either they get dumped. :angry: It's a disgrace. I hope the rescue has the details of the breeder.

Find it really hard to believe that this breeder has put two whippets in rescue because they are not up to standard. :rant: That breeder should be utterly ashamed of him/her self. This person is obviously very money orientated and not a caring whippet owner at all.

Hope the pups soon get a new loving home.

mazza said:
Find it really hard to believe that this breeder has put  two whippets in rescue because they are not up to standard.  :rant: That breeder should be utterly ashamed of him/her self.  This person is obviously very money orientated and not a caring whippet owner at all.
Hope the pups soon get a new loving home.

My thoughts exactly. Poor lads. :( I hope they find loving homes soon. :luck: :luck:

a friend of mine who has had poor unwanted's from many tears is gonna find out where they come from :rant:

She had a 17 month old bitch, wiv half and ear and had had three litters, Tipple is a lovely girl now at her forever home :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back