The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Two 7 Month Old Whippets In Rescue

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Janimal said:
Good luck George - hope you get him. :wub:   I love the pup with the white stockings (GUY) . :wub:   :wub:
Go on Jue..... youve got a field now..... ;)   ;)

(w00t) Stop it Janis, I'm sticking at 2 :- "

george06 said:
I`ve gone for Smokie,rang yesterday and spoke to Sylvia who runs the place,someone will home vet us and hopefully i`ll have him soon,he`s just the right age 7 months for what we`ve been looking for.She said he`s very nervous doesn`t quite now how to be a dog,walking on a lead etc so will need a fair bit of work on,so will be asking you guys for advice if come unstuck on anything!Hopefully i`ll have him happy playing down the local park with other dogs soon enough!

thats great, i hope it goes well, iv got everything crossed for you :luck: :thumbsup:

im so glad i put them on here, i just hope guy gets a good home soon too :wub:

Guy would look perfect with Oscar and Kobi :wub: :- "

george06 said:
She should get back to me today so will know more later....yea they`ll be plenty of pics.....my house aint big enough for two,if i had a bigger place with land i`d have packs running round believe me....
I sincerly hope everything works out for and smokey, :luck:

good luck and keep us posted xxx :huggles:

JAX said:
Boy . would I love to find out who the `breeder is :rant: :rant: :rant: They should be named and shamed , :rant:

HOW DARE they use a rescue for this purpose . Makes my blood biol ( unless you havnt already guessed that ) :oops:

I bet theyve another litter on the go already (w00t)

i couldnt agree more this so called breeder wants shooting, we as breeders are responsible for our puppies throughout there lives :rant: :rant:

Here is Guy o:) o:)

Isnt he Just :wub: :wub:

guy_whippet.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They are both gorgeous, :wub: there are some real sad stories on there though, :( the poor choclate lab looks terrified, hopefully now shes with decent people she"ll come on a treat. :huggles:

good luck george i hope it all goes well for you! :luck:

as for the so called show/breeders i hope someone finds their name and we do get to name and shame them! :rant: :rant: :rant:

Good luck with the pup, its really good of you to give him the loving home he deserves & lets hope the other boy is as lucky :luck: . Its a shame that the person concerned didn't/couldn't have phoned some of us 'locals' (am now!) for a bit of help with this problem even if it had only been redirecting to JR, at least we could have tried to help out. It makes you feel so useless when this happens :(

Best of luck & keep us updated on progress please including pics.

so glad theres a happy ending to this. :) some of the poor dogs on many tears site look so lost and forlorn.i so hope they all find good homes :( :luck: :luck: :luck:

Tanya Docwra said:
good luck george i hope it all goes well for you! :luck:

as for the so called show/breeders i hope someone finds their name and we do get to name and shame them!

I'd put money on who it is especially if they're out of a "flavour of the day" stud dog. Shame we've just bought one.

Terry Smith

The pictures have now gone from the site - hopefully they both have a new home - fingers crossed. :luck: :luck:

Cant see the pictures on the site now - hopefully they have both got a lovely new home. :luck: :luck: fingers crossed. :oops: posted twice sorry.

Just spoke to dog saver Sylvia....the latest is someone is being home vetted and if they fail then i`m next in line,so just gotta wait now.It`s not easy getting a whippet is it :angry: Finding the holy grail springs to mind!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back