The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Us Scum Throws Puppy Of A Bridge

I never looked but heard about it on Sky news last night. Scum of the Earth is an undersatement, hope he gets his day in hell :rant:

Even if it is a fake, it takes a seriously sick individual to think that seeing a puppy being thrown off a cliff is entertainment. I have a feeling that although the army say they are looking into it, I bet we never hear of the outcome. :rant:

I cant watch - we had a rescue dog who was thrown 70 ft off a bridge when he was a puppy (twice actually as the CHILDREN that did it didnt manage to kill him the first time) it's a bit too close to home for me I dont want to see what Obi went through. However I hope whoever did it gets what they deserve....which will probably be 10 days in jail if that :(

I presume the puppy is dead? RIP little one.

Awful :(

I did wonder if it was fake, but the fct that the army seems to be looking into it rather than dismissing it straight away does worry me.

Very very sad, and I just hope the people involved's parents see what sick scum their children have turned out like :(

TCx

couldn't watch it :(

some people :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

poor lil puppy

I haven't watched it and I wont.

I dont think you needed to post links to the actual clip. Just the facts of what he did are enough. We dont need to see every cruel and shocking detail. It would be better if it was boycotted and no one looked IMO. :(

I hope he gets what he deserves.

Linda

Couldn't face opening the link but I've read the comments.

Just wanted to add my utter [SIZE=14pt]disgust and hatred[/SIZE] for anyone who abuses animals in any way whatsoever

jinnyfizz said:
Couldn't face opening the link but I've read the comments.Just wanted to add my utter [SIZE=14pt]disgust and hatred[/SIZE] for anyone who abuses animals in any way whatsoever

DITTO...

Reading all the comments I'm so glad I didn't look.

I really hope this utter :rant: :rant: gets what he deserves for this

kirislin said:
I haven't watched it and I wont.I dont think you needed to post links to the actual clip.  Just the facts of what he did are enough.  We dont need to see every cruel and shocking detail.  It would be better if it was boycotted and no one looked IMO. :(

I hope he gets what he deserves.

Linda

The poster did tell everyone it was upsetting..............so we all

made a choice to watch or not......... :(

Last edited by a moderator:
It did say on the comments that the puppy was already dead..

Still a shit thing to do :(

Who this person is has being put on to the internet, as has his parents address and telephone number

I find that wrong that death threats are made against them.

This might be a fake.

taken of his Facebook page.
1233_3238_R.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to do something ''creative'' with him.

If the dog was sick this was certainly not the way to deal with it

THAT IS DISGUSTING, STRING THE B*****D UP BY THE BALLS AND LEAVE HIM THERE :rant:

I got as far as seeing him holding the pup by the scruff of the neck and then had to close it - I couldn't watch it :( How could anyone be so callous. I read that bit from his facebook. If there are sick and dying dogs that need putting out of their misery that is one thing, but to do it in that way is just pure evil :rant: I just can't believe that someone would have so little respect for a life :( :( :(

the dog looks alive in the photo at http://www.kitv.com/news/15482127/detail.html

and the article says "There is the sound of a dog yelping as the puppy is seen flying in the air," but it does also mention the possibility that some of the video is faked, due to editing. I find it a bit reassuring that the army IS investigating, that they take the offence seriously.

jinnyfizz said:
Couldn't face opening the link but I've read the comments.Just wanted to add my utter [SIZE=14pt]disgust and hatred[/SIZE] for anyone who abuses animals in any way whatsoever

My thoughts exactly. I just cannot get things like this out of my mind, so couldn't watch it. :(

RIP poor little puppy. I hope you are in a better place now. :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back