The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Valentine / Sailaway Top Ten Open

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
we will be there watching so thats 10 and 11 i will bring some dog jumpers again this year if anyone wants anygot told of last time for not bringing many lol
Can you bring one for our little Daisy please, any colour but pink :) and make the bill out to Hazel :D
I'll have pink please, if I'm paying :lol:
If you put her in pink I'll be taking her back.....................she's a dog not a poodle !!

we will be there watching so thats 10 and 11 i will bring some dog jumpers again this year if anyone wants anygot told of last time for not bringing many lol
Can you bring one for our little Daisy please, any colour but pink :) and make the bill out to Hazel :D
I'll have pink please, if I'm paying :lol:
If you put her in pink I'll be taking her back.....................she's a dog not a poodle !!
interesting mating poodle hmmmmmm thought it was jack the lad, truth coming out now :lol:

Just a note to those attending:

* The weigh in won't be held in the usual place (there's a whopping great hydrotherapy room there now) so Louise has said we can use the bar.

* There'll be an open draw for traps for anyone to see :thumbsup:

* ALL CLASS WINNERS will receive pictures of their dogs in mounted engraved frames on the day :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
* The weigh in won't be held in the usual place (there's a whopping great hydrotherapy room there now) so Louise has said we can use the bar.

* ALL CLASS WINNERS will receive pictures of their dogs in mounted engraved frames on the day :thumbsup:
Can't wait for this one :thumbsup:

Really pleased to see the draw for the traps will be done in public this is the only way forward in my opinion to keep all racers happy.(i know it will me) :thumbsup: Di,

Now looking forward to this one. :lol:

Had a few enquiries today so hoping people will travel & support this last open of the year. :thumbsup:

Been to wessey this morning , track looked good , dogs running looked good , weather warm and sunny , looking forward to next week :p

Been to wessey this morning , track looked good , dogs running looked good , weather warm and sunny , looking forward to next week :p
And the bacon butty looked good and tasted good too ;)

What a personal question Miss Harper asking me what underwear i had on :eek: lol

It was a good morning watching the trialing , the track was good , the butties where good , the coffee was good and good freinds to boot to enjoy it with , i must say the sun and warm weather did make me pee a bit :lol:

sunday should be a cracker :sweating:

Can't wait until Sunday :) Hope it's not going to be as cold as last week :unsure:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back