The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Valentine / Sailaway Top Ten Open

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
it was very very wet it has never stopped from leaving at 8-45 this morning and still coming down as i type.

a big well done to all the workers that braved the wet conditions, :thumbsup:

a big well done to sween ( one to beat next year on the bends ) and forever autumn .

:thumbsup:

and all the the winners'

and not forgetting prada improving with every run. :)

Horrible wet day but enjoyed it all the same. Well done all the winners and everyone who competed. The pics were lovely Jac - Bobby loved his three of his charges for the day (not bad took no dogs and he managed to get three framed photo's) perhaps should say thanks to Chris, well no to Troy, Orontes and Secret Spot who i have to say is looking impressive for her age on the bends:).

The only thing that concerned me slightly was that a couple of dogs actually jumped the corner comin out of the bend down to the home straight, luckily the dogs that did it were fine and i do realise they were really tight benders who did, was told that Secret Spot had but i dint see her as was over at the traps but then i did see Ballyso actually jump it too. Sorry not knocking the track or the running of open as said earlier i really enjoyed it and it was well organised and people there very obliging. :b

Huge thanks to all those who attended :cheers: Sorry about the weather but I hope you all had a good day's enjoyable racing.

Thanks to Wessy's members for their grafting today :thumbsup: and as ever our gratitude to Rod & Louise :thumbsup:

Congratulations to Final winners Sween, Forever Autumn, Trelawneys Girl, Pie N Mash, Guess What, Pip and Snip :cheers:

Well done to all the class winners too and I hope you all loved your trophies.

Yvonne & Karen - your in trouble!! :p The puppies were all psyched for their visitors and there was a venison and beer caserole to warm you up! They forgive you though cos they've had your share!! :lol:

well done all the winners we did get there but i was so cold and dont like sitting inside so we ended up driving all the way back home.looked like a realy good turn out considering the weather though well done wessy team

Well done to all the winners today the weather was horible but it was a good day thanks to all the workers :thumbsup: ;)

Traffic was terrible on the way home with traffic jams did not get home untill 8.45 but had a good days racing :)

dave,Jeanne

Last edited by a moderator:
WELL DONE RAY ;) WITH PIE MASH, SHE REALLY DID YOU PROUD,ESPECIALLY TRAVELING ALL THAT WAY AND RUNNING HER LITTLE SOCKS OFF FOR . ROBS REALLY PLEASED FOR YOU MATE. :)
And she looked lovely in her jacket, the colour really suited her :thumbsup: well done Pie N Mash :)

Just arrived home at nearly 2 am, horrible weather on the way back but had a lovely day at westhoughton, :thumbsup: we would like to thank everybody who organised today's event for all your hard work, :thumbsup:

Well done to all the dogs that ran, winners & loosers, Thanks to jac's for the lovely photos and Mark and Vicky for all the their hard work,. ;)

(I even done well on the raffle) (w00t)

Off to bed now to get some, -_- Di & Steve.

PS, Forgot to say, (well done Blue eyed boy) he ran a blinder in his heat, :thumbsup:

Had a great day yesterday,shame about the weather :( Thanks to all the wessy crew for all their hard work :thumbsup:

Well done to all the winners,especially Steve & Di with Leia,Ray with Milly,Mick & Lyn with Nemo.Must say also that the Scottish dogs were very impressive.Sween & Blue eyed boy both ran brill.

Also we are over the moon with our Sheila :wub: (Burnt Sugar)she did us proud once again :thumbsup:

Daisy says thanks to Wendy for her lovely red jumper :thumbsup: unfortunately, she's like Houdini,and can wriggle out of it :lol: She also loves her new bed, which we won in the raffle :thumbsup:

Dependant upon whether I have sufficient internet access to upload at home.

I've had some problems since we moved house and it's going to be an ongoing thing until next year. Don't know if anyone managed to get any photos of the racing?

Huge thanks to all those who attended :cheers: Sorry about the weather but I hope you all had a good day's enjoyable racing.Thanks to Wessy's members for their grafting today :thumbsup: and as ever our gratitude to Rod & Louise :thumbsup:

Congratulations to Final winners Sween, Forever Autumn, Trelawneys Girl, Pie N Mash, Guess What, Pip and Snip :cheers:

Yvonne & Karen - your in trouble!! :p The puppies were all psyched for their visitors and there was a venison and beer caserole to warm you up! They forgive you though cos they've had your share!! :lol:

really sorry jac would have been lovely to see the pups was also going to go and see Emma's litter and take few pic's as she's not got use of p.c at mow, and caserole sounds wonderfull, hope pups enjoyed it as much as we would have :)) lol, was still coming right up till sat when Tony decided to till me he needed the van that after he heard me and karen talking about our day out watching racing sunday having said that he was watching t.v at the time :wacko: lol i was not pleased i can tell you :rant: was looking forward to coming over as i have never been to westhaughton and though we did'nt have anything to run would have been nice to just watch,

anyway well done to all the worker must have been hard work in all that rain only good thing in missing the open did'nt get wet lol and well done all the winners sounds like you still had a good time bad weather or not :thumbsup:

well done all the winners forever autumn lovely little dog :luck:

nice to see rapskallion back on the card :thumbsup:

prada must of ran well first time there second open,well done penny :thumbsup:

peters for sale keeps winning the vet scratch in a respectable time :thumbsup:

sounds like ballyso had a hard race,as neils little peds,little bonny a cracker proper show dog bobby more of a worker look wouldnt think they are brother and sister.nice one in there first bend open. hope all came off safe and sound .

well done wessy sounds like a canny open, 50 ish dogs good turn out for the time of year and weather :thumbsup:

winners can scan and upload to photobucket then put them on here like this:

beautywestaughton-1.gif

Well done all for braveing the weather and well done to all winners.Big well done to Steve and Di with Leia running really well at the moment :thumbsup: ,and great to here that one of Baileys litter brothers is up and running and by the sounds of it really fast to (Black Pearl) ;) good luck for the future with him. ;)

Big thank you to everyone who supported our club open in dreadfull weather conditions, well done to all winners you all deserve your trophys and jackets, also a big thankyou to all our sponsors for their unbelievable generosity and Ray for donating back hes winnings from the sweepstake to the club but the BIGGEST THANKYOU TO ROD AND LOUISE for allowing us to use their brilliant facilities, for working so hard all day and for helping out so that the meeting to go ahead smoothly and without any hitches.

ONE sour note to the day, it was brought to our attention that when paying entery money several people complained to paying 20p for a meeting programme,subsequently the young lady taking the entery money gave the programmes out free of charge , later donating £4.00 of her own money to cover the cost of the printing ink the paper and the printing of the programms THIS on top of £3.00 entery to her own club meeting and also sponsoring one of the presentation jackets , she also paid 20p for her programme, I HOPE THE PEOPLE THAT COMPLAINED ARE HAPPY , JUST FOR THE RECORD AT OUR CLUB OPEN NEXT YEAR PROGRAMMES WILL HAVE TO BE PAID FOR ,ONE PERSON OUT OF THE GENEROSITY OF THEIR OWN HEARTS SHOULD NOT HAVE TO COVER THE COST OF YOUR PROGRAMMS.

on a happier note may our club wish everyone a merry christmas and a happy new year

Mick Dudek

Huge thanks to all those who attended :cheers: Sorry about the weather but I hope you all had a good day's enjoyable racing.Thanks to Wessy's members for their grafting today :thumbsup: and as ever our gratitude to Rod & Louise :thumbsup:

OMG Jac,i'm so sorry.I pm'd Vicky to say we weren't coming.I should have pm'd you too :wacko: Blame Tony (Yvonnes :lol: ) we did :-

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back