The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Venture Hill Sprint

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
We had a great day - thanks to the VDCC. Some close calls and 2 v tired dogs now :D Enjoyed catching up with everyone and seeing the dogs push themselves up that hill.

Hope Ice is OK :luck:

Nice birthday pressie from Supe Rae. Well done to the winners and the runners-up.

Well done everyone :cheers:

Andy said it was a great day and I'm dead proud of Spry & Kane :huggles:

I would have liked to have been there but I had to babysit the others o:)

I will try to get a couple of videos on tomorrow can't do it now because photobucket is v slow and makes me want to smash the laptop :rant:

We had a great day :D Thanks for driving us up there Hannah :thumbsup: Daisy is finally shattered and crashed out :huggles:

Well done to all the winners and runners :cheers:

had a fantastic day.... everyone was so friendly and made Bob and I feel very welcome.

We will definately be coming again to the next one.

Thank you to everyone for a very well organised and friendly event.

BIG CONGRATULATIONS to all winners and runners up.

All the dogs did us all proud.

Sarah + Bob @ Winterfell Whippets xx

TC said:
Really hope the weather is kind to you all. We were entered, but sadly had to withdraw. Winx pulled a shoulder on Monday and I've just taken the stitches out of Milly's leg where she sliced it on glass  :(
Hope you all have a brilliant day, it's a fabulous track and Mel is superb  :thumbsup:

Don't forget we need pictures, even though this will just make me grumpy and jealous  (w00t)

Good luck everyone  :luck:

TCx

It was a shame that you couldnt make it as we all missed you...maybe you should of just brought ruso and badger....hope winxy and milly is on the mend

see you soon :thumbsup:

Sounds like a great day, well done to all the winners especially Supe and Shanaz :cheers: .

We had a lovely but quiet day without you all at the BSFA :D

Is there a date for the next meeting ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Very proud of my Nana in the lurcher stake, but also Tess who is the size of the whippets and ran her hardest with the lurchers. Had such fun. Almost the best bit was meeting Kane again- what a lovely chap he's grown into.

Here's a little family group- Kane and Esme and half sister Tess

2774032919_5ce88f0db1_b.jpg

And the lurcher final- Leia and Nana

2774920264_842f0031e4_b.jpg

The rest of the photos I took of the day are here: www.oliviapile.com

Rae said:
We had a great day - thanks to the VDCC.  Some close calls and 2 v tired dogs now  :D   Enjoyed catching up with everyone and seeing the dogs push themselves up that hill.
Hope Ice is OK  :luck:

yeah we had a great day ...helping each others dogs being collected or taken down to the slips...lost count how many times walked up and down that blooming hill...i was shattered and i had a few blonde moments by picking up olivias Tess but it wasnt :wacko: :- "

And what a race between supe and Bow..brilliant...well done supe

I was really pleased with Bow she ran great ,beaten by supe by a nose and won her next run :D

Its a shame that lesley was puppy sitting as it would of been nice to see you and of course sienna...hope shes doing well

Heres a few pic i took , not brilliant left it upto these to too..comparing their equipment

wildlife815.jpg

wildlife816.jpg

wildlife817.jpg

wildlife804.jpg

wildlife809.jpg

Brilliant photos Olivia :cheers: ......and thanks Jane :p Eric looks gorgeous, I just look :blink: :wacko: :unsure: .......and as for Rae :lol: :lol:

Olivia your pictures are ace, :cheers: love the one of Andy with the dogs...Lesley will love this Im sure... :thumbsup: :wub:

wish this event was closer to me... :(

I certainly do Janis :wub: :wub: :wub: the pictures are brilliant Olivia :D some fab shots I would have loved to have been there, its easier at home because Andy's mum babysits the dogs but at the caravan I don't like to leave them too long :huggles:

Here are a few vids I managed to upload some but now P/B is playing up ( can't get the ones of spry & kane on yet typical) :rant: so will try to get rest on later :thumbsup:

Video's are kindly taken by Bob Hardy of Budweiser productions, he had sampled a few bottles the previous evening at ours hence the slight shakiness of some clips 8) :teehee:

You might need to give them a minute to come on on -_- thought they weren't working :sweating:

That was a great run if not the best of the day :D ......You can see the spurt Supe put on at the end (w00t) ..... Just like his mum :wub: ....Thanks for the links :cheers:

no wonder you've been quiet all afternoon Lesley must have taken you ages to load that lot -_-

Cant believe what Supe did - sorry Jane :lol:

As for that photo of me :b I clearly enjoyed walking up that hill - by the looks of things I need to do it more often :- "

*Lesley* said:
Video's are kindly taken by Bob Hardy of Budweiser productions, he had sampled a few bottles the previous evening at ours hence the slight shakiness of some clips 8)   :teehee:

im having trouble seeing these ones...keeps sticking or might be my computor as its tempermental again!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back