The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Very Sad News

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Rip sweetie, at least he travelled to rainbow bridge in the way every dog should, in the arms of a loved one :huggles: :huggles:

So sorry Jax :( thinking of you at this heartbreaking time :huggles:

RIP Woody

So sorry you have lost Woody Jax :(

Thinking of you and Phil- I hope your happy memories will in time help to ease your loss :huggles:

Liz and the Monellis

So very sorry to hear such sad news. Woody was one lucky dog, to have owners who loved him enough to let him go before his suffering became too great, and to hold him in their arms as he passed over the Bridge. RIP dear Woody, :wub:

This is sooo sad my thoughts are with you

RIP woody

oh im so sorry to be reading this, he looked like such a lovely boy :huggles:

you take care :huggles:

RIP woody :huggles: :wub:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Im very sorry to hear the news about Woody... :( thoughts go to you and your family :huggles:

Run free Woody...

So sorry to read this .Our thoughts are with you and Phil at this sad time

R I P WOODY

:huggles: I`m so very, very sorry.So sad for you.

Sweet Dreams, Woody XXX

awwwww,Jackie,im so sorry love.the last kindness we can do for our dogs is to make sure they dont suffer and go with peace and dignity.my thoughts are with you at this sad time. :huggles:

I'm gutted for you Jax :'( :'( I know how much dear Woody will be missed :(

R I P Woody :wub: :wub: :wub:

Oh Jax we are so very sorry, your comfort must come from his happy life where he was so loved and his cuddle with his mum at the end.

R.I.P Woody x

i'm so sorry Jax :( it's such a terrible decision to have to make,

Woody knew a life full of love and family, you gave him the richest life a dog could ask for.

Run on Woody to warm and gentle peace :wub:

I am so sorry that you have had to lose your boy, Jax :(

I hope you can find comfort when you remember all the special times with Woody :)

Run free and be happy, Woody :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back