The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Video Test ????

graciepup

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hopefully this is a video of Grace after her bath. :thumbsup: If its not there sorry :(

DONT THEY THROW THEMSELFS ABOUT.IM SURE THEY LOVE IT,JUST HARD WORK GETTING THEM IN IT,AS MINE GO AND HIDE IF YOU SAY THE WORD BATH. :lol:

made me :D 3 of mine do that when they have had a bath

its not just wippys my jack dose the same, runs round like a dog possesed ( is that how u spell it? ) for 10 mins and you can bet ur life on her next walk she will find somthing foul to roll in!!

I've just bathed three of mine,and they have all done the same thing!! :lol: Bathed the Min Poodles yesterday evening and they are even worse! they rub themselves up and down the wall out in the hall and climb under the cushions on the sofas!! (w00t)

After her bath which is almost after every run just lately Annie just goes loopy loo.

But only does it in the living room, tearing about like something demented, jumping across the chairs , wall of death around the sofa and chasing Alf from one end of the room to the other. I was afraid she'd get carpet burns on the sides of her feet. Lasts for just a few minutes and then she composes herself to the former elegant lady that I love.Thought I'd open the back door so they can go do lally outside and save the furniture from this abuse but the open air doesn't seem to have the same desired effect, it has to happen indoors. :lol:

HA HA HA HA HA!!! Brilliant and look at her racin round like her backsides on fire!! (w00t)

That was so funny loved the way she legged it out of the room

:lol:

Lol. Funny clip. Why use a towel when you have a carpet and rug.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back