The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Waiting For A Call

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Thanks for the good wishes, Pete has stopped licking it now, he is putting it down when stood up, but not weight bearing and not putting it down to walk, but early days yet. :cheers:

Still not putting his foot down to walk , only when standing but think he will get there.

Will post agin after our hols :) with an up-date and photo's :))

The leg does not look too bad considering. I'm glad he is out of his cast now. :huggles:

Off on holiday today 8) , see how this week goes, hope he starts putting weight on his leg soon :(

Will post again in a week :cheers: :thumbsup:

We are back of Hols :( , all had a good time, a few worrying moments :- " , but good time had by all. Photo's and full up-date to follow :cheers:

Both Smartie and Pete had a good holiday 8) , but Pete had to stay on the lead as the vet said keep him wrapped in cotton wool :( , Pete found this a little frustrating and twice made a break for it, the second time he was successfull :- " , I felt sick as he ran ... yes ran through the water then chased his brother along the sandy beach, who thought it good fun to have a play fight!!!, Pete is still only supposed to be having MINIMAL exercise, but went like a rocket!!,bowled over once or twice, luckily my OH caught him and no harm done :luck: :luck:

We had to keep chasing Smartie off as all he wanted to do was have play fights with his brother (which I have to say Pete wanted too :- " )

Pete enjoyed going in the water and when in was using his leg :) , he is putting some weight on it and now and again uses it for walking (but not often), most of the time it is tucked up out of harms way.

Lots of photo's to follow :cheers:

I want to go out Mum :(

IMG_0077__Small_.JPG

I like the water, pity about my ball!, teeth are sharper than you think :- "

IMG_0093__Small_.JPG

Lovely pics oh your holiday Shane :thumbsup: sooooooo glad that Petes leg is getting better :huggles:

Lovely dogs :wub: :wub:

Great pictures Shane, the dogs looking very fit :thumbsup: - glad Pete is a bit better. :cheers:

we are off again :) , it's a bit foggy today Mum :blink:

IMG_0958__Small_.JPG

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back