The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Waiting For A Call

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
So pleased he his through his op. :))

He will sleep most of tonight away - then from tomorrow he will hopefully be home with his family and start his recuperation.

Thanks for keeping us all up to date. Jools

Sorry,i've only just caught up with all this,poor you :( & pete :(

I'm sure he'll heal quickly :luck: :thumbsup:

Only just caught this thread. Just wanted to wish Pete all the best for a speedy recovery. Lots of :huggles: to him and his brother

Ringing the vets at nine, fingers crossed, will keep you all informed and post some pictures.

Hope everything goes well and you can fetch him asap :wub:

Here's hoping for good news at nine, Shane !

:luck: and :* to Pete and :huggles: to sad Smartie.

Good news, we can pick him up at 10.30, so leaving soon, can't wait to get him :wub: :huggles: . Will post again pm. We are so excited :)

That's great news. I'm sure you'll feel much better when you have got Pete back home with you today. Big hugs and kisses to him :huggles:

Kirsty

fantastic news! Have a lovely reunion :thumbsup:

Good news :thumbsup: :thumbsup: - sending hugs to Pete for a speedy recovery. :huggles: :huggles:

SO glad he's on his way home- bet his brother will be pleased to see him.

Aaah, hope he's settled back at home now :D A bit (lot) of loving will help him relax and heal up quickly, so I'm sure he'll be fine :huggles:

He is back home, crying and howling at the vets when he heard us, wimmpering on way home, brother pleased to see him, lots of tail wagging, he has had a drink and a wee, spending time sleeping, will post photo's later and let you all know what the vet said. lots of hugs and cuddles going around. :huggles: :wub:

Shane, I'm so pleased he's home, and the brothers are re united. Can't wait to see pics, and hear how he's doing.

Hugs to Pete :huggles: :huggles:

Sending Pete :huggles: Glad hes coming home hope all goes well. :luck:

And of course :huggles: To Smartie.

WOnderful news that he's homw :)

So pleased that Pete is home where he belongs - you must all feel much better. Will look in for your update and vets report later. Love and bones to Pete (and Smartie) :))

I'm sure that you will all have a good nights sleep tonight!! -_-

so glad Pete is at home with you all :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Wonderful news :cheers: - bet his brother :( was so glad to see him and you too. :thumbsup:

I bet hes so pleased to be back home with you all - just enjoying his family again.

Good Luck and Get Well soon. :luck: :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back