The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Walkies!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Sorry gonna have to cancel, got an 'extra' here atm and can't leave him for too long.

I wish we could be there for the K9 Walkies, but unfortunately it is a bit too far. :( Hope you all have a great day. :cheers: :cheers: Lots of pics please. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hope you all have a great day :) also wish i could come as well-in the wrong neck of the woods.Hope the weather is kind :thumbsup: ITS POURING HARD HEAR AT THE MO :angry:

See you at 2 :- )

Not sure if I should persuade OH to come then I could bring all 5 dogs? Is anyone else taking OH? :blink: Or just dogs? :D

Oh yes... bring everybody :thumbsup:

Madmac, sorry you can't come. Can't you bring the 'extra'?? :)

BeeJay said:
Have fun folks.  I used to walk from the Blaze Castle Estate, through the fields across the top of the ridge (isn't there a hill fort or a Roman site there?), cross the little iron bridge over the road and down into that estate, around the house and back again when I used to live in Bristol.  It was one of my fav walks.  Most people stuck to the Dell, playing field parts of the Blaze Castle Estate so I could walk up there and see no one.  Amazing considering where it is that I could take my dogs for an hour + walk and see no one for most of it.
The woods should look beautiful.  Enjoy.

Can't you come along, Beejay? :)

'extra' is a wild card and so not imo suitable to come and don't want to leave him alone for too long.

It's on a Sunday so I'm racing Helen. :D

Getting the last few things done with Jest before most of the clubs close down for the winter and the bad weather sets in.

Fingers crossed for the weather for you walkers. It's a lovely walk.

Edited to say :oops: Got the wrong day. I'm such a saddo honestly. :b

Well the weather is still good here and you have just set off on your walk so you should be having a good time. Looking forwards to seeing the photos.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=8pt]Seems we went to completly the wrong place, we went to Blase Castle, with the Play park and tea room and house... :- " :oops: [/SIZE]

We did have a nice walk though, and kept asking people if they were from K9 :b

Must do it again sometime, but i think we may have to have a recky first duh!!??!!?? :lol: :blink: :- "

Kim and Tilly said:
[SIZE=8pt]Seems we went to completly the wrong place, we went to Blase Castle, with the Play park and tea room and house... :- :oops: [/SIZE] 

We did have a nice walk though, and kept asking people if they were from K9  :b

Must do it again sometime, but i think we may have to have a recky first duh!!??!!??

:lol:   :blink:   :- "
Aaaah! We wondered what happened to you :b We were about 2 miles further along the road. We missed you!!!! So sorry - my directions must have been rubbish, but at least you were in a nice place with a tearoom too :thumbsup:

Now for some pics... be prepared folks, there are lots so we could be a while :lol:

We had a brilliant walk. The dogs absolutely loved it, and all got on really well. It was wonderful to see so many whippets and whippety-friends all together. We had twelve dogs!!!

View attachment 22470

I hope I can remember all the names - there was Harley and Joshy, Molly, Jenny, Nula, Tie, Vader, Star, Holly, Leia, Josie and Lola...

and here's Star saying "Come and get me, boys..." :- "

003_star_says_come_and_get_me_boys.jpg

Waiting to see if anyone else was going to come...

006_waiting_for_any_more_walkers.jpg

In the woods

From L to R - Steve (behind a tree :- " ), Becky, Ellis, Kim's Mum (sorry, I can't remember your name :b ), Kim, and me. Rae was taking the picture :thumbsup:

011_in_the_woods.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back