The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Walkies!

~Helen~

Warrior Queen
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
[SIZE=14pt]Walkies! Saturday 29th October at 2.30pm[/SIZE]

Along with some of the other Bristol-based K9-ers (Kim&Tilly, becpeters, Whipets4Kim) I've arranged a whippet social/walk. We'll be taking in a large safe field behind an old stately home for whippet-running, a bit of woodland, and possibly a stroll along some downland depending on how the pups are with the exercise :thumbsup: It should be an hour's walk, finishing up with a nice mug of hot chocolate from a tearoom which overlooks the industrial estates of the River Severn (w00t) :lol: which is picturesque in an interesting "modern" way.

If anyone is in the area and would like to join us please PM me for details. The more the merrier! There's plenty of car parking, and I can send you the map reference and some directions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope you have a good response and a great time. Lots of photos please. Unfortunately, I am a bit too far away :(

That sound like great fun Helen but too far away for us :(

id love to come,but its too far from us as well helen.can we have some piccies when youve all been on it? :)

(w00t) :cheers: :thumbsup: Not to far away for me cause i will be there :D

Sounds great...if a little too far for me to go :(

Hope you all have a great time. Plenty photos mind :thumbsup:

Does it have to be just whippets? Star would like to come but she normally travels with her squeeky toy (Leia) :teehee:

Have fun everyone :cheers: - bit far for us too, but wish it had been nearer - would have loved to come. :D

Rae said:
Does it have to be just whippets?  Star would like to come but she normally travels with her squeeky toy (Leia)  :teehee:
Anyone can come!! It would be lovely to see Star and Leia... and anyone else from your gang too :wub:

Hey, just a thought - why don't the people who aren't local to us, all arrange their own group walk at 2.30 on that day. We can all be together in spirit - and all post pics on this thread after of our Nationwide K9 Community Walkies (w00t)

... or am I getting carried away :b

Great, we'll be there then :)

It's a lovely idea to have a nationwide K9 walk.

Hey, just a thought - why don't the people who aren't local to us, all arrange their own group walk at 2.30 on that day. We can all be together in spirit - and all post pics on this thread after of our Nationwide K9 Community Walkies
That is a brilliant idea but I think I'm the only one in Plymouth. Might be a bit lonely. lol

mandy21 said:
Hey, just a thought - why don't the people who aren't local to us, all arrange their own group walk at 2.30 on that day. We can all be together in spirit - and all post pics on this thread after of our Nationwide K9 Community Walkies
That is a brilliant idea but I think I'm the only one in Plymouth. Might be a bit lonely. lol

We will be with you in spirit (w00t) :huggles:

I've just sent out directions to everyone who said they'd like to come :thumbsup: so I thought I'd bump this up in case anyone else fancies it...

PM me and directions will wing your way too :lol:

wish we could but we're a bit far away and collecting grandparents for the weekend!

taking up the theme though - are there any midlands people out there who'd like a mass stroll????

I might be able to come, only just over the bridge and Val and Spike love company, :huggles:

madmac said:
I might be able to come, only just over the bridge and Val and Spike love company,  :huggles:
Excellent! It would be lovely to meet you. PM me with your email address, or email me, and I'll email you the map and directions :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back