The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

*** Warning ***

Schmick

Graeme
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Meddling will be away for a week.

Be prepared for the system to fail as it won't be able to cope with the huge excess of free bandwidth available to members.

facebook may also be affected so books and the telly may be your only backstop.

:-

Schmick

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

You had me worried there Graeme, when i read your title :lol:

I think you've started something you might live to regret with our Clair :- :-

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :teehee: :teehee:

Nah Sonia we got plenty of time to say things about old Dibley :lol:

well..at least her fingers will have well deserved rest cos boy!! do they did it :teehee:

Last edited by a moderator:
DON'T WORRY!!!!!!

I SHALL TAKE MY LAPTOP WHEN I MEET CLAIR ON WEDNESDAY AND SHE CAN HAVE A "FIX" :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oooohhhhhh, don't know what Clair will say when she sees this!!! (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

No Jane No Laptops :eek: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

just think how quiet it will be no trac and no clair :- :thumbsup:

'tis ok everyone ........... Clair is in Cornwall and Trac is in Wales.

They will need passports to get in and out :- so if we mount an offensive to close off the Tamar Bridge and Severn Bridge then they won't be able to get back and catch up with you on this thread :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Safe Here Kelly We could hide at Kakadu never find us there :lol:

'tis ok everyone ........... Clair is in Cornwall and Trac is in Wales.They will need passports to get in and out so if we mount an offensive to close off the Tamar Bridge and Severn Bridge then they won't be able to get back and catch up with you on this thread :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks Jane Can you command the offensive head quarters from where you are

You may need back up Please confirm status Zulu foxtrot 21:57 hrs

code word Hotorange

only safe place for you lot will be the dark side of the moon

cause they will both be taking laptops

don't worry will send flowers

WARNING WARNING.....for any of you that were silly enough to give clair your moby number.....................you are NOT safe...........me included :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

'tis ok everyone ........... Clair is in Cornwall and Trac is in Wales.They will need passports to get in and out so if we mount an offensive to close off the Tamar Bridge and Severn Bridge then they won't be able to get back and catch up with you on this thread :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks Jane Can you command the offensive head quarters from where you are

You may need back up Please confirm status Zulu foxtrot 21:57 hrs

code word Hotorange
Hotorange?

You'll need something a lot stronger than that!! (w00t)

WARNING WARNING.....for any of you that were silly enough to give clair your moby number.....................you are NOT safe...........me included :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:
Opps................

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back