The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

*** Warning ***

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
'tis ok everyone ........... Clair is in Cornwall and Trac is in Wales.They will need passports to get in and out so if we mount an offensive to close off the Tamar Bridge and Severn Bridge then they won't be able to get back and catch up with you on this thread :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks Jane Can you command the offensive head quarters from where you are

You may need back up Please confirm status Zulu foxtrot 21:57 hrs

code word Hotorange

Right ........... this is the plan

First I will put these

100_2533.jpg

In the middle of this

TamarBridge1.jpg

Which should cause traffic to do this

4301_zacpa.jpg

Therefore preventing anyone from leaving Cornwall for quite some time :D :lol: :lol:

We need someone else to sort out the Severn Bridge ........... there should be plenty of sheep to use up there :thumbsup:

(w00t) if that dont stop her nothing will :unsure: anyone got any sheep :-

Schmicky, you tread on dangerous ground here. Just because you're hundreds of miles away, doesn't mean you won't feel her wrath when she gets back. Good luck matey, enjoy your life while you can :lol: :lol: :lol:

Schmickles....you're in such BIG trouble young man...and don't think the rest of you are getting away with this either

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Schmickles....you're in such BIG trouble young man...and don't think the rest of you are getting away with this either  

Well i didn't say anything nasty clair :D

I've missed you clair :huggles: :huggles:

:eek: i havent done anything clair

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back