The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Watchout Dog Thieves

mally

Mallyfieldwhippets.com
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
hi everyone just thought i'd warn everyone to be on there toes. I was disturbed at 3.00am this morning by my nieghbours dog barking i got up for a look and heared someone around in my bark garden.

I looked out onto my front and someone was stood by my front gates,when he noticed the curtains move he shouted the man in the garden and they made there escape. I went and checked on the dogs and there was two leads on the floor near my dog runs. so they knew what they wanted and how many i had.!!

I don't think the offenders will be returning for my dogs in a hurry but please be careful.

I would beable to identify one of the offenders without any problems at all.

Both where around 5'10" - 6' one had light/blonde hair and was waring a black jacket and jeans. The other had dark hair and was waring jeans with a camoflage jacket and he walked with a limp. A red van has been seen in the area on a few occasions beleaved to be a peoguet boxer 51plate.

Be on your toes everyone as they may get lucky next time :rant: :rant: :rant:

A very lucky escape.

whereabouts are you in the country - only a Staffy was stolen near me in county Durham this week and the owners are appealing for anyone with info too, and also a Westie last week.

this is terrible. :rant:

OMG thank god you disturbed them ,,,,

thankfully all mine are indoors too but you have to be so carefull ....

thanks for the warning and glad your dogs are safe :wub: :wub:

Thats awful mally thank god they didn't manage it theiving b******ds :rant: :rant:

Thieving gits :rant: thank god they did'nt get yours! But I'm sure they will have got someone elses those type of people don't get put off too easy! :angry:

You need to let a few rounds off near them,that will sort the buggers out! :lol: :lol:

:sweating: thank god your neighbours dog woke you up :angry:

Thank you for the warning Mally, thank God they did not manage to get yours. These b :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: s need catching. Then let the dog people get at them instead of the courts, we might see some real justice then.

Yet again this type of event, saddens me to the core.I despise the low life scum, who think its almost their god given right to heap misery on undeserving dog owners.

Let this be a harsh lesson to all of us, there are people out there only to pleased to invade our property and steal our dogs.

What happens if they get caught ?, a summer hoiliday, a rehabilitation programme to be enjoyed, paid by the rest of us.Pathetic.

Mally was very fortunate this time, thank goodness.Next time it could be you or me.

Look at your security, now, to-day, don,t let the scum, win.

Thankfully they got more than they bargained for when they tried to pinch Mallys dogs dont think theyll be back in a hurry. :- "

:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

The lowest of the lowest scumbags

Thank God you disturbed them - God only knows if you hadn't. Doesn't bear thinking about

Last edited by a moderator:
thank heavens you woke up and you have still got your girls with you mally,

it seems that dog theft is on the increase, i think people should look carefully at how these scum bags can find where you live and what dogs you have,

ask yourselves a few question like:

is your property overlooked?,

do you have your address etc on your own website or any dog related websites?,

could you have advertised pups recently handed out your address and not had the people show?,

are you being followed home from dog walks?

do you show and have your addresses printed in the catalogue?

i don't want to frighten people but there are a lot of b*stards out there who don't give a damn if they are taking your best freind away. :rant:

what have the local plod said Mally?

We had a funny phone call about pups last week from a bloke who was really interested but once he discovered they where all kept in the house day & night he hung up thankfully we didnt give him the address and his number had been withheld surprise surprise. :rant:

beaker said:
thank heavens you woke up and you have still got your girls with you mally,
it seems that dog theft is on the increase, i think people should look carefully at how these scum bags can find where you live and what dogs you have,

ask yourselves a few question like:

is your property overlooked?,

do you have your address etc on your own website or any dog related websites?,

could you have advertised pups recently handed out your address and not had the people show?,

are you being followed home from dog walks?

do you show and have your addresses printed in the catalogue?

i don't want to frighten people but there are a lot of b*stards out there who don't give a damn if they are taking your best freind away. :rant:

what have the local plod said Mally?

I've not invovled the local plod as they've always been a waste of time and i don't think the offenders will be coming back in a hurry, as i made it perfectly clear they were not to come back. My method works much better than community service. :- "

i've let everyone know locally who has running dogs and whippets to keep an eye out, that's more than the police would ever do.

Both my dogs are chipped and i'd advise everyone to get there dogs microchipped.

I have improved my security today just incase, but i don't think they will return.

Please don't think it won't happen to you, keep an eye on your dogs and make sure you don't get followed home.

lucky you :sweating: its every dog owners worst fear :( hope those creeps, and all their ilk, get whats coming to them!

I would still inform the police and insist on a crime number. Glad you disturbed them though, doesn't bear thinking about losing dogs, mine are microchipped and live indoors.

Don't forget everyone about Kathy's pups, think they are still missing and also whats her name (memory blank :oops: ) has had a 4 year old bitch stolen as well.

i think people who do this are the lowest form of pond life.do they realise how much heartbreak they cause by stealing someones beloved pet? :angry:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back