The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wcra Reps Meeting Venue Change

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Look at the title of the web page that Judy has given a link to. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Unknown road to Chipping Campden. Reminds me of that song We're On A Road To Nowhere, that tune burst into my head as soon as I read the web page title.

Not meant to be a nasty comment just trying hard to find summat to smile about at the moment.

Look at the title of the web page that Judy has given a link to. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Unknown road to Chipping Campden. Reminds me of that song We're On A Road To Nowhere, that tune burst into my head as soon as I read the web page title.

Not meant to be a nasty comment just trying hard to find summat to smile about at the moment.

is that the theme tune for the day then Barbara :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Call me an optimist but I'm hoping that some good may come out of this meeting. Lets wait and see.

I hope not Julie. I'll be coming from Chipping Campden and with me navigating anything is possible. :b I'm always worse at navigating when I'm in an area that I know reasonably well as I tend not to use a map but think that I know where I'm going. Some of the villages around there were ONE of my old stamping grounds when I was a teenager. There's a lot of history for me in that area. :lol: Might end up more of a Stroll Down Memory Lane.

I hope not Julie. I'll be coming from Chipping Campden and with me navigating anything is possible. :b I'm always worse at navigating when I'm in an area that I know reasonably well as I tend not to use a map but think that I know where I'm going. Some of the villages around there were ONE of my old stamping grounds when I was a teenager. There's a lot of history for me in that area. :lol: Might end up more of a Stroll Down Memory Lane.
If we see you staggering around drunk in the lanes Barbara, we'll pick you up on our way by! (w00t) :lol: :lol: :teehee:

My only question June is do I dare take Ted with me. Drunk in charge of an 80lb+ Schnauzer. I had enough trouble last week at Maidstone. When just as I was crossing one of the bend fences he decided to go in the opposite direction. Result of which was my left ankle caught on the fence. Me thinking he's going to break my ankle then my ankle came free, I hit the ground and he proceeded to drag me face down several yards. Alan said that I looked quite graceful as I landed. :lol: :lol: Me I think that for once he was being kind.

Some kind fellow Gloucester member having asked me if I was alright. Then proceeded to order me to my feet to get 'that dog' out of the way so she could carry on walking hers. I won't mention her by name but she has a posh accent and lives in the Cotswolds. Oh and she's right blooming bossy. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: Love the new signature Barbara.

If there really is a memory lane near there I shall die laughing. :D .....and then I'll look for you.

:lol: Love the new signature Barbara.
If there really is a memory lane near there I shall die laughing. :D .....and then I'll look for you.

I've changed it now Judy for yet another Tommy Cooper joke.

BTW that means that you'll be haunting me. (w00t) (w00t) It'll be well embarassing if I can't find my way there now.

Guess what..... there are 4 Memory Lane's in the UK. None of them in the vicinity. Phew!

I'm starting to get images of whippet racers of a 'certain' age driving in circles around Cotswold villages in the hope that at some point they'll remember where they should be going. I've heard that the sea air can be rather pleasant at this time of year.

For those of us going who aren't allowed to ask questions or vote may I suggest that we bring some knitting or crochet or embroidery to keep our hands occupied, just in case we get overcome by the urge to put our hands up or wave or summat like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
For those of us going who aren't allowed to ask questions or vote may I suggest that we bring some knitting or crochet or embroidery to keep our hands occupied, just in case we get overcome by the urge to make gestures with our hands.
I'll bring a bag of sweets with rustly wrappers, so we can rustle them if there's anything we don't want to hear :eek: :lol:

For those of us going who aren't allowed to ask questions or vote may I suggest that we bring some knitting or crochet or embroidery to keep our hands occupied, just in case we get overcome by the urge to make gestures with our hands.
I'll bring a bag of sweets with rustly wrappers, so we can rustle them if there's anything we don't want to hear :eek: :lol:

That's a good idea. :thumbsup:

best make it a BIG bag then June :lol:

best make it a BIG bag then June :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Call me an optimist but I'm hoping that some good may come out of this meeting. Lets wait and see.
It’s refreshing to see there seems to be a lot of interest in this topic. :thumbsup:

I hope all these people are interested enough in the future of racing to turn up on Sunday. :thumbsup:

I’m sure anyone its important to, and really cares and will be there. :thumbsup:

I'm starting to get images of whippet racers of a 'certain' age driving in circles around Cotswold villages in the hope that at some point they'll remember where they should be going. I've heard that the sea air can be rather pleasant at this time of year.
For those of us going who aren't allowed to ask questions or vote may I suggest that we bring some knitting or crochet or embroidery to keep our hands occupied, just in case we get overcome by the urge to put our hands up or wave or summat like that.
This was why I some what flippantly suggested a walk in the garden might be a way of passing the time. I shall however sit and listen, sitting on my hands!! :lol: :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back