The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wcrch Conway Celt & Timekeeper

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Judy said:
conway said:
:wub: do these help judy :wub:
Oh they are getting even more cute.

The pictures are helping to sooth my puppyophilenessness :cheers: but are just making us even more undecided. Want all all of them :wub:

Have you chosen one yet our Judy, fer goodness sake woman, :lol: you cant go wrong with any of em, put your claim on the red dog nowwwwwwwww

:cheers:

midlanderkeith said:
Judy said:
conway said:

The pictures are helping to sooth my puppyophilenessness :cheers: but are just making us even more undecided. Want all all of them :wub:

Have you chosen one yet our Judy, fer goodness sake woman, :lol: you cant go wrong with any of em, put your claim on the red dog nowwwwwwwww

Thanks Keith :D I know, they're all lovely but they aren't even 3 weeks old till tomorrow and we haven't even seen them with their eyes open yet. We always said we'd try not to go just on colour so we will try to wait till they are 4 or 5 weeks before we decide definitely. :unsure:

Judy said:
midlanderkeith said:
Judy said:
conway said:

Thanks Keith :D I know, they're all lovely but they aren't even 3 weeks old till tomorrow and we haven't even seen them with their eyes open yet. We always said we'd try not to go just on colour so we will try to wait till they are 4 or 5 weeks before we decide definitely. :unsure:

Exciting though yes, enjoy the anticipation, perhaps once they have opened their eyes, one will choose you, good luck,

(w00t) (w00t) what is it? (w00t) (w00t) sized_Picture_012.JPG

Oh look! Blackie bites it and then walks off :lol:

They're looking great - did you weigh them today Dave and Lynne?

Judy

They are soooo cute... doesn't the little brown and white parti pup look like Zakkie. Reminds me of Fozzy's pups - such a fun time.

Lucy

June Jonigk said:
They're looking great - did you weigh them today Dave and Lynne?

weights are done on saturday. i think they have put on a few ounce's :thumbsup:

they had a their 1st drink today will put a pic on later :cheers:

Tia is a little cracker :huggles: always wanted a black parti girl :wub: ,wonder who will have Blackie :- " :- " ( think the pups have nearly pichek the owners ;) )

3 weeks old and now and putting on weight nice and steady. :thumbsup:

black dog is 1lb 12oz,

red dog 1lb 9 oz,

tia 1lb 7oz

red parti dog 1lb 11oz,

blue dog is 2lb 1oz (w00t)

conway said:
3 weeks old and now and putting on weight nice and steady. :thumbsup:

black dog is 1lb 12oz, 

red dog 1lb 9 oz,

tia 1lb 7oz

red parti dog 1lb 11oz,

blue dog is 2lb 1oz  (w00t)

Good weights, and quite even. :wub: My Smidge was 2lb 1oz at 3 weeks, just like Blue Boy.

finalez said:
Tia is a little cracker :huggles:     always wanted a black parti girl :wub: ,wonder who will have Blackie :- "  :- " ( think the pups have nearly pichek the owners ;) )
thanks lesley :thumbsup:

dont think we will find out who will have which dog for about a fortnight yet. :sweating:

Last edited by a moderator:
SUNDANCE said:
JudyThey are soooo cute... doesn't the little brown and white parti pup look like Zakkie.    Reminds me of Fozzy's pups - such a fun time.

Lucy

We thought that too Lucy :wub:

Just got back from another visit. They have changed so much since we last saw them but it was only a week ago! They are making a pretty god stab at walking now. The blue chap tried to run I think.... well it was a very quick waddle anyway :D and when Lynne woke them up the red guy leapt in the air and barked :lol: Photos later ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
:unsure: :unsure: judy.......whats a "god stab"??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here they are :D

How on earth do we choose between these guys :wub:

_IGP0025_edited_1.jpg

_IGP0040_edited_1.jpg

I love my brother_IGP0052_edited_1.jpg

Smokey Bear_IGP0059_edited_1.jpg

_IGP0047_edited_1.jpg

_IGP0028_edited_1.jpg

Tia strangles her brother

_IGP0063_edited_1.jpg

But didn't succeed :sweating:

_IGP0066_edited_1.jpg

I think that it is getting harder for you to pick they are all lovely judy :wub:

you could end up drawing straws :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back