The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wcrch Conway Celt & Timekeeper

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Oh God... I'm feeling a terrible urge to come over straight away!

Come on the Dave - get some pretty puppy face pics on please :- "

what has happened to the pics you took saturday then judy, come on share them ;)

ok here we go :thumbsup:

sized_Picture_002.JPG

:wub: :wub: they are really looking good :thumbsup:

it must be getting harder for mr+mrs B, to pick :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

conway said:
what has happened to the pics you took saturday then judy, come on share them ;)
Would you believe I took 118! Its taking ages to go through them all, rotating and fixing the exposure and cropping and then resizing :sweating:

Don't worry, I won't put them all on :D

(w00t) whilst I was doing that last post yours have appeared!

They're fantastic Dave. I love the parti animal yawning and then having a good look at his mum. "Blimey Mum I hadn't realised you were that big" :D

Wow wonderful photos! [SIZE=21pt]I WANT MY PUPPY[/SIZE] [SIZE=21pt], NOW[/SIZE]

Judy said:
(w00t)   whilst I was doing that last post yours have appeared!
They're fantastic Dave. I love the parti animal yawning and then having a good look at his mum. "Blimey Mum I hadn't realised you were that big"  :D

This is the photo I told you about when he was licking Penny's face for ages

LJH said:
Wow wonderful photos! [SIZE=21pt]I WANT MY PUPPY[/SIZE] [SIZE=21pt], NOW[/SIZE]

Won't be long now Lesley ...... only 4 weeks to wait .....(though bet it will seem more like a month to us) LOL

Parti boy has me melting, but they are all lovely. ACTUALLY, the blue boy looks lovely in the photos and as for Tia, gorgeous name, such a little poppet :wub:

Beautiful puppies :wub: love the pic of my boy, oops sorry Judy or Lesley or Gill's boy kissing his mummy - what a little o:)

Hard work starts now then eh? :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back