The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wcrch Conway Celt & Timekeeper

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
midlanderkeith said:
Judy said:
midlanderkeith said:
looks a shifty bugger to me June does :lol:
You're right Keith. Dead untrustworthy. You don't know what you've got yourself into :eek:

Right thats it, mating cancelled, i will take this elswhere :lol:

Now look what you've done Judy - with that vicious tongue of yours - up her warn level shall I Keith :lol: :lol: :lol:

Love you really Judy, oh great one, oh Super Moderator, Adminy Goddess :thumbsup:

:wub: :wub: THEY ARE LOVELY. LOOKING GREAT :wub: CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE THEM, JUDY HAVE YOU MADE YOUR MIND UP YET :huggles: :huggles:

squizzle racing said:
:wub:   :wub: THEY ARE LOVELY. LOOKING GREAT :wub: CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE THEM, JUDY HAVE YOU MADE YOUR MIND UP YET :huggles:   :huggles:
way too early too make their mind up yet. :- " but i hpe all the new owners will get the ones they chooses. :thumbsup: and i think they will :luck:

From one Adminny Goddess to another :lol: - THANK YOU June for the photos :huggles:

She's not so bad really Keith ;)

Going to see them again today but we are trying not to make up our minds too soon. Besides its reaalllllllly difficult. :wub:

red parti dog 1lb 4oz

sized_Picture_001.JPG

Judy said:
From one Adminny Goddess to another  :lol:   - THANK YOU June for the photos  :huggles:
She's not so bad really Keith  ;)

Going to see them again today but we are trying not to make up our minds too soon. Besides its reaalllllllly difficult.  :wub:

A very nice litter, if you can have your pick, then take your time, as for me the 2nd pic down, what a lovely rich colour, good luck with your choice

keith :cheers:

midlanderkeith said:
Judy said:
From one Adminny Goddess to another  :lol:   - THANK YOU June for the photos  :huggles:

Going to see them again today but we are trying not to make up our minds too soon. Besides its reaalllllllly difficult.  :wub:

A very nice litter, if you can have your pick, then take your time, as for me the 2nd pic down, what a lovely rich colour, good luck with your choice

That will be the red dog :cheers:

Judy said:
Wow!! They are gorgeous and we got there in time to see the last 2 being born. Penny had the first 3 within 20 minutes of beginning to nest. She had such an easy whelping  :D
We are spoilt for choice with the dogs.  A black one and a red one, our 2 favourite colours are there and also a stunning red & white parti as well as a lovely blue one  :wub:

The first one born was the blue dog so Jo's premonition was right for about 5 minutes  ;)

Black & White Bitch

View attachment 54351

Black Dog

View attachment 54352

Red Dog

View attachment 54353

Blue Dog

View attachment 54354

Black & White Bitch and Red & White Dog

View attachment 54355

Blue Dog again

View attachment 54356

Another of the Black Dog

View attachment 54357

Red Parti Dog

View attachment 54358

Black & White Bitch and Red Dog

View attachment 54359

Just read all of this properly, all of em are nice quality pups, but you gotta go for the red dog

:cheers:

midlanderkeith said:
Just read all of this properly, all of em are nice quality pups, but you gotta go for the red dog                        :cheers:

NO NO NO Keith - the red parti :lol: :huggles:

midlanderkeith said:
midlanderkeith said:
Judy said:

That will be the red dog :cheers:

Thanks very much Keith. Its going to be a hard choice I think... but a nice one :))

so far tia is the only one to open her eyes, (yesterday) the boys should open theirs before the end of the today :sweating:

sized_Picture_031.JPG

Awww they are so lovely, i would go for the black dog :wub: what a sweety

all of them have got their eyes open now and are up on their feet staggering about :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back