The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wcrch Dancing Queen & Vc The Real Mccoy

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:wub: Arr shes really sweet jacq, it seems like only yesterday that my girls were that small, time goes so fast.

:wub: Gus :wub: 2006_0514Pups0328.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
What a handsome pair :wub: .......Edee looks soooo much like Miya head wise :* :wub: ........I'm looking forward to seeing them running :D ........Please tell me though that Edees at least 24lbs now as Tinks scared they'll meet next year :D

Jac, the babes are absolutly scrummy.Edee is such a little tinker,so full of beans and out going :wub: :wub: ,have good fun next week with them (w00t)

Strike Whippets said:
What a handsome pair  :wub:   .......Edee looks soooo much like Miya head wise  :*   :wub: ........I'm looking forward to seeing them running  :D   ........Please tell me though that Edees at least 24lbs now as Tinks scared they'll meet next year  :D
I don't think she will be 24lb but you never know :- " hopefully I'll have a little one :wub:

:D Hi Jacuie, :wub: :wub: pics of gus and edie, they are really coming on aren't they?? here are some pics of Archie I took for you jacquie :huggles: Archie_again.jpg

last one for now, :wub: will post more soon :thumbsup: hope you like them jacquie :))

wow.jpg

Oh bless :wub: There lovely Sharon, love those floppy ears and that white chest :wub: He looks alot like Edee but bigger :wub:

Come on Diane, now it's your turn to put some pictures on of Wilf :wub: I'm dying to see what he's like now :)

wilf....jpgThis is a pic of my sons phone, i will have to learn how to get them of my camera.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking forwards to meeting Wilf in the flesh on Sunday.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back