The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wcrch Dancing Queen & Vc The Real Mccoy

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:wub: Wilf with Noah :wub: 2006_0404Pups0359.JPG

Pups look great :cheers: Noah & Lucy are lovely :wub:

:wub: Archie :wub: 2006_0404Pups0367.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like wilf is having lots of fun, well i suppose blondes do have more fun :D .Well thats what a famous rock singer once said . Nice pics again all pups look healthy and full of beans. :cheers: Dave.

They are all lush!!!!!!!!!

Any orphans, I will happily take!.............Did I just say that?

Can you do it all again Jaquie so as we can have a Wilf or an Archie or a male Eddee?

Go on.............How about Mags having a litter (at your house obviously! :- " )

Oh go on, you know you want to ;)

Joanna said:
Can you do it all again Jaquie so as we can have a Wilf or an Archie or a male Eddee?Go on.............How about Mags having a litter (at your house obviously! :- " )

Oh go on, you know you want to ;)

I'm so tired Joanne, I feel like I haven't slept in weeks :wacko: So at the moment I'm gonna say no. But I must admit, they are rather cute :wub: and I have really enjoyed the whole experience :))

As for Mags having pups - I think I've got more chance of winning the lottery than my sister breeding her :(

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back