The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wcrch Dancing Queen & Vc The Real Mccoy

Jacquie said:
:wub: Gus weighing 4lb  :wub:
Aren't they adorable, Adam is taking a photo of 'Gus' into school tomorrow to show his teacher & class mates.

They've heard so much about 'Gus', 'Simba' and 'Breeze' (Adam's rabbit) that they wanted to see photo's.

Lorraine & Simba

Pups are looking great Jacquie, :cheers: so nice being able to put names to all the pups :wub: :wub: even if I do get mixed up with Archie & Gus. :b

They are all :wub: Can't believe they are 4 weeks already - crikey thats soon gone :* Not long now Diane! :D

Carol Jepson said:
They are all :wub:   Can't believe they are 4 weeks already - crikey thats soon gone :*   Not long now Diane! :D
I know. I can't believe there going in 3 weeks :( All to lovely homes though :thumbsup:

WILF xxxxxxxxxxxx

But they are all super chubby little babies. Look forward to meeting them in the flesh this summer :thumbsup:

:wub: Archie :wub: 2006_0325Pups0292.JPG

They all look :wub: :wub: Wilf looks huge, or is it just the pic ?

What do they all weigh now, & where is the latest pic of little Edee. :wub:

naylorwhippets said:
They all look  :wub:   :wub: Wilf looks huge, or is it just the pic ?What do they all weigh now, & where is the latest pic of little Edee. :wub:

Hi Diane, Jim just weighed Wilf for you and he's 4lb - 3oz :wub: He does look big in that picture, but he is still the smallest out of the dogs :p

Jacquie said:
:wub: Gus  :wub:
Just read all this topic, brill to see the tiny pups growing, and lovely for their new owners to be able to track photos of them, they are so cute.

look out for that creey arm , I'm sure it's trying to pinch a puppy (w00t)

Julie D said:
Jacquie said:
:wub: Gus  :wub:
Just read all this topic, brill to see the tiny pups growing, and lovely for their new owners to be able to track photos of them, they are so cute.

look out for that creey arm , I'm sure it's trying to pinch a puppy (w00t)

Glad you've enjoyed reading this thread. :thumbsup: More pictures to come :wub:

Jacquie,Mar 25 2006, 07:51 PM]

:wub: How could I forget my little Edee :wub:

Edee is so cute :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back